The Much Anticipated Bubba's Mom's Pictorial Trip Report To Universal-June 2007

enjoying your trippie report, and loved the pictures to accompany each piece of your trip

Do not think i am as creative and artistic with the way i say things, as you are.:rolleyes1
But hopefully will give it a go,

Great report, great pics!

But why do you carry a bag into the parks? Havent we convinced you to just have a lanyard and some cargo shorts yet? I never use the lockers.:goodvibes

the bag was the day we took the camera and mickey and the videocamera. my DH is into making music videos and he wanted some video to do a vacation video.... if you click on my username, and click on my "homepage", it will take you to our myspace acct and he has all sorts of video there

oh...and WELCOME Tammy!!! :hug: Were ya been? I didn't realize you posted....I was writing my Day 2 TR when you posted that....glad you're back!!! :thumbsup2

:wave2: I had a trip to Key West to plan with my sisters. We took the trip last week. I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things. I really need to get my lazy self together. :sad2:

:wave2: I had a trip to Key West to plan with my sisters. We took the trip last week. I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things. I really need to get my lazy self together. :sad2:

:laughing: me too....i'm in the same boat. we were at UO for 5 nites/6 days and then my FIL's the following week....talk about lazy.......:rolleyes:

Bubba's Mom - I just checked out your hubby's videos. They are really good. This has given me an incentive to try my hand at this!

The Universal from 2006 is really good - should be a commercial. Maybe he can sell it for money for your next trip.:happytv:

Great Job!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Bubba's Mom - I just checked out your hubby's videos. They are really good. This has given me an incentive to try my hand at this!

The Universal from 2006 is really good - should be a commercial. Maybe he can sell it for money for your next trip.:happytv:

Great Job!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks...will pass your compliment along to him....:thumbsup2

video?
what did i miss?

my concentration is shot.
give me a hint on where they are.

macraven - see post #45, click on "bubba's mom" name on one of her posts and then click on her home page.:)

Bubbasmom- I watched some of the videos. They are great!! Watched one of Ryans black belt test- is that your nephew?

Bubbasmom- I watched some of the videos. They are great!! Watched one of Ryans black belt test- is that your nephew?

Ryan is my 8yo son :goodvibes He's entering 3rd grade next month with a first degree blackbelt and 1/2 way to earning his second degree blackbelt (tests Sept. 08)

Ryan is my 8yo son :goodvibes He's entering 3rd grade next month with a first degree blackbelt and 1/2 way to earning his second degree blackbelt (tests Sept. 08)

Oh so Ryan is Bubba? :rotfl2: I initially thought it was him but then read Ryan in the title and thought 'oh..different guy'

He's such a looker!! He will break hearts when he's older. :cool1:

Oh so Ryan is Bubba? :rotfl2: I initially thought it was him but then read Ryan in the title and thought 'oh..different guy'

He's such a looker!! He will break hearts when he's older. :cool1:

Yep....he is very cute and I'm sure I'll be beatin' th' gals away :rolleyes2

Those videos were great!
Tony Ponano :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How about the next installment of the trip report? Soon?? :flower3: :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter