The Most Random Thread EVER!

I just realized I don't even know what day Valentine's is... is it the 13th or 14th? Help? XD Wow I'm probably the only girl in the US who doesn't know this :rotfl:

14th. And I know the day because my parents give me chocolate and I vaguely know the story of St. Valentine.

Otherwise, I hate the holiday.

I'm still laughing :rotfl::rotfl: I do too, that's why I don't know the date lol The only tolerable thing about the holiday is candy...

I never get candy from anyone but my parents. I was really excited about it this year because my boyfriend and I would have our three-month-aversary the day before and we could go out and do something and be romantic.... But we broke up.

I never get candy from anyone but my parents. I was really excited about it this year because my boyfriend and I would have our three-month-aversary the day before and we could go out and do something and be romantic.... But we broke up.

The guys that are your friends are cool. The rest suck.

My puppy is a Pom-Chi so apparently Chihuahuas are good climbers (my mom looked it up online) and she literally limbs up our legs! Like we'll just be sitting on the sofa and all of a sudden she is in our laps!It's the funniest thing :laughing:

She also just started barking on Saturday so now she just randomly will sneak up on Bisky(my other dog) and start barking and then hoping around like she's a bunny or something:rotfl:

:sad1:Ahh! I don't know what Boots just did but she ran across my keyboard and now my screen is like really big and when the zoom is on 100 is not the size it should be :confused:

My puppy is a Pom-Chi so apparently Chihuahuas are good climbers (my mom looked it up online) and she literally limbs up our legs! Like we'll just be sitting on the sofa and all of a sudden she is in our laps!It's the funniest thing :laughing:

She also just started barking on Saturday so now she just randomly will sneak up on Bisky(my other dog) and start barking and then hoping around like she's a bunny or something:rotfl:
:rotfl2:
:sad1:Ahh! I don't know what Boots just did but she ran across my keyboard and now my screen is like really big and when the zoom is on 100 is not the size it should be :confused:
My cat will sit on my keyboard and won't get off

I kinda need help for homework... :D

I need a popular song with a/some good metaphor(s) in it.

Anyone got anything? I already have a simile song, I just need a metaphor

Thank you :)

I was checking when I last posted, too. Says back in 2009 (before posts from today)

Crazy how time flies so fast! popcorn::

You're welcome!

Wow. I don't think I could not be on here for that long. :rotfl:

And yes time does fly fast! But not in school. Wonder how that works

I've seen scenes of Phantom of the Opera, but this is my first time watching it through completely. I've got to say, I'm really impressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter