The Most MAGICal Christmas Cruise...12/22/2013

Wasn't sure if I posted before but looks like haven't.

The kids and I are on the Magic for Christmas. First time on a Disney Cruise.

Looking forward to the refurbishment.

This will be our 6th cruise. 2 on RCCL, 2 on Carnival and 1 on Celebrity.

Penny

PM me your email address and I can add you to the Facebook group.
-Sean

I hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July! It looks like we are starting to build our FB page and Shane will be busy. It is nice to see we are still post ing here as well. The time is passing by fairly quickly for me as my teaching runs through the summer with summer college courses. I am working on my prep for fall courses and as I do I get even more excited for our cruise. It is also nice to see first time cruisers with us. The holidays will be magical with Mickey and his crew. First time cruisers get ready to be spoiled and treated beyond your wildest expectation making Disney your future first choice in cruises.:santa:

The count down is on! We are so excited at our house. How about the rest of you. I will check in on FB next. Any other new cruisers out there besides our latest additions. I know FB is the latest and greatest for chatting but I love the disboards. My DH was just given a new couple to care for;he is a caregiver. So he is earning his BINGO money. God is blessing us and we are preparing ourselves. But a little extra for play money also really helps. Now that he is working a five day week time will zoom by for him as well as for me. Here we come Mickey. Get that new slide ready!!!:santa::dance3::cheer2:

Hello,
We will be enjoying Christmas on the Magic! This will be our second time on the Magic - we booked the same rooms as last time - but our first time cruising during Christmas. Any tips, suggestions about cruising during the holidays would be great!
I have 4 children (Boy 9, Boy 8, Boy 6 and Girl 4)...how do you handle gifts? Anyone decorating their cabins?
I saw that a FE group is being formed....I have never done that before - can someone explain how it works? Also, I am not on facebook....

Look forward to hearing from you!

:welcome:

We have done a few Christmas Cruises with DCL. There is something amazing about being on the ship during the holidays. With all the decorations and special holiday things to do... Santa, gingerbread housemaking, caroling.

We do our decorate our cabin for Christmas. I bring a small tree, the kids decorate on the first day. I also bring everyones stocking to hang up. Last year, I even bought "battery operated" christmas lights to hang up in the cabin. :thumbsup2

For Christmas gifts, we usually do "Christmas" at home before we leave. I do pack 'Santa Gifts' and a few socking stuffers...for the kids for Christmas Morning. ;)

Hello,
We will be enjoying Christmas on the Magic! This will be our second time on the Magic - we booked the same rooms as last time - but our first time cruising during Christmas. Any tips, suggestions about cruising during the holidays would be great!
I have 4 children (Boy 9, Boy 8, Boy 6 and Girl 4)...how do you handle gifts? Anyone decorating their cabins?
I saw that a FE group is being formed....I have never done that before - can someone explain how it works? Also, I am not on facebook....

Welcome. Send me a private message with your email and I'll add you to the Facebook group.

Hello,

And I just read the no Facebook thing. I'll get your info via private message and add you to the FE list

It won't allow me to do it yet, but will try and send you an email.

Penny

Send me a message at seanmccumber at gmail dot com and I will add you to the list. Please include family member ages, names, and room numbers. If the name has gender neutrality, please indicate gender.

We are so excited we have only 138 days till MAGIC sets sail for Christmas!!pixiedust:

I just registered my son for school today and was excited that his last day before Christmas is the day we will need to go to St Louis to stay the night before our flight to Miami. It's a half day so it works out perfectly that I can take the dogs to the kennel and have everything loaded up, then I'll pick him up from school on the way out of town. And he won't be here all morning driving me crazy about leaving lol.

I just registered my son for school today and was excited that his last day before Christmas is the day we will need to go to St Louis to stay the night before our flight to Miami. It's a half day so it works out perfectly that I can take the dogs to the kennel and have everything loaded up, then I'll pick him up from school on the way out of town. And he won't be here all morning driving me crazy about leaving lol.

Excellent timing!

Has everyone joined our group on Facebook yet? There doesn't seem to be many people here.....wonder if our ship will be empty LOL!!!!!

I haven't joined the Facebook group yet...I've been putting it off because I already spend way too much time on these boards and now I'll just be on Facebook too! I am also not a big Facebook user and really prefer the board because I can get on here and do it all :)

My family and I are really looking forward to the cruise...our third, but our first time on the Magic and out first at Christmas! It will me DH, DS (13) and DD (11). My daughter is looking for a pen pal if anyone is interested. We did this our last cruise and it was a wonderful experience before and during the cruise as they ended up spending a lot of time together..the two girls have still keep in contact with one another. If anyone is interested, you can PM me your email and I will contact you that way.

Woohoo we are at almost exactly 4 months out! My son started back to school today so now I can get cracking on FE gifts. Its going to be so nice to go shopping in peace and not have someone rushing me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter