The Most MAGICal Christmas Cruise...12/22/2013

I will put up the initial FE list right after Labor Day.

Whoops maybe I should officially sign up for it huh? Lol I didn't know if you were compiling names yet, and I wasn't gonna bug ya til you asked.

Yes feel free to send me info so I can get things rolling.

I haven't joined the Facebook group yet...I've been putting it off because I already spend way too much time on these boards and now I'll just be on Facebook too! I am also not a big Facebook user and really prefer the board because I can get on here and do it all :)

My family and I are really looking forward to the cruise...our third, but our first time on the Magic and out first at Christmas! It will me DH, DS (13) and DD (11). My daughter is looking for a pen pal if anyone is interested. We did this our last cruise and it was a wonderful experience before and during the cruise as they ended up spending a lot of time together..the two girls have still keep in contact with one another. If anyone is interested, you can PM me your email and I will contact you that way.
I know how you feel. I am on the computer for school grading papers and student's emails but it has not been to bad I just get emails from them saying the latest updates. Are you up for FE? You want to make sure you let disdadl know so you get on the list. I am singing Disney tunes to my students- they think I am whacked!:banana:

I know how you feel. I am on the computer for school grading papers and student's emails but it has not been to bad I just get emails from them saying the latest updates. Are you up for FE? You want to make sure you let disdadl know so you get on the list. I am singing Disney tunes to my students- they think I am whacked!:banana:

Amen

Fish Extender Alert I'm going to make the first draft of the FE list this weekend. If you haven't already, send me names of everyone in your group, ages, stateroom numbers. If someone has a special character like, list that (no promises but its worth a shot)

Fish Extender Alert I'm going to make the first draft of the FE list this weekend. If you haven't already, send me names of everyone in your group, ages, stateroom numbers. If someone has a special character like, list that (no promises but its worth a shot)

Sent you a message from my email -- which is also my face book email to join the facebook group. Forgot to add name -

Penny Jaskulke --

Definitely looking forward to the cruise -- have the countdown on my cell phone home page -- 113 days to go.

I sent you a message confirming our information our stateroom is 2012.When will you confirm the list and how will you post the list so we will have a copy?:banana:

I sent you a message confirming our information our stateroom is 2012.When will you confirm the list and how will you post the list so we will have a copy?:banana:

I will post the FE list to Facebook as a document. There is only one person who has told me she does not use Facebook. The first draft of the list may go up tonight.

The fish extender list is up. If you have not told me your info, send me a private message. Looking forward to meeting all of you

102 days till we sail. Yipee! I stayed up to book Palo late last night because my booking date was today and I wanted to get my Palo reservations. I am happy to report it was worth the midnight hour. I reserved everything we wanted. Palo for Christmas Day brunch. Cozumel Catamaran sail snorkeling and beach party, Castaway Cay island cruise. Now for my second half I have to wait to book Palo dinner until 9/13. we Want first night for Palo on the 3 day. This is going yo be the best Christmas EVER!:cool1:

102 days till we sail. Yipee! I stayed up to book Palo late last night because my booking date was today and I wanted to get my Palo reservations. I am happy to report it was worth the midnight hour. I reserved everything we wanted. Palo for Christmas Day brunch. Cozumel Catamaran sail snorkeling and beach party, Castaway Cay island cruise. Now for my second half I have to wait to book Palo dinner until 9/13. we Want first night for Palo on the 3 day. This is going yo be the best Christmas EVER!:cool1:

I went ahead and booked brunch for the first sea day, and I also booked the island cruise! Lol I have 2 more booking nights over the next week.

DH has been creating some awesome designs for our FE gifts. While he has been doing that he has created designs that many of you may be interested for your photos, Tshirts, magnets, etc. Do any of know how to approach Disney with our ideas?

Hi Everyone-
Just wanted to check in and say Hi. We will also be sailing on this cruise with you and are so excited about it. We booked it last year, but didn't finally decide we were definitely going until this weekend. This will be our 10th time on DCL and our 3rd time spending Christmas on the Magic. It will be me, DH, and our two DDs (ages 10 and 12).

I've found the group on FB, so I'll send a friend request so I can join the discussion there.

Take Care!
Leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter