~The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare~ Hell Yeah!

I am thinking Magnus for him although Nerdy is gonna argue this one with me.

I could definitely see him as Magnus... with an outfit overhaul and a blue, glittery, spikey hair do. :goodvibes

He's got that chubby, good natured face.

I picture Alex more Traditionally Handsome (in an almost evil way)

This is Gackt, the Japanese singer I say I kinda imagine Magnus to look like:

MTS2_sakura_chan_354346_gackt_3.jpg

Isn't Magnus asian? *goes to look through City of Bones*

That sounds familiar but if it's true it didn't stick in my brain. I started the fourth in the Uglies trilogy called "Extra's" and they are definitely an Asian group. Sort of interesting to have it set like that. I had to turn it in though as it was due at the library!

My DD12 has read (what seems to be) dozens of her books. Big :thumbsup2 from her.

I love her. Her books are very female empowering. She is a real great person too. If you ever get a chance to take you daughter to one of her book signings do it. I took my girls to a book signing of hers and she was great. Nerdylightbulb got to introduce her. Her sister was giggling during Kody's introduction and Kody told her "Kacy shut up." Kacy kept giggling and I couldn't figure out why until later when my niece Stephanie and Kacy admitted that Tamora Pierce who had been behind Kody where I couldn't see her was sticking her tongue out at Kacy to get her to giggle. She personalized every autograph she did. The store employess went around with post its so that people could put their names on them so that she could personalize them. She also answers all emails, it may take her six months or so but she will answer them. I highly recommend all of her series set in Totall. As a matter of fact a new one from that series came out on Tuesday. I bought it for myself yesterday.

I love her. Her books are very female empowering. She is a real great person too. If you ever get a chance to take you daughter to one of her book signings do it. I took my girls to a book signing of hers and she was great. Nerdylightbulb got to introduce her. Her sister was giggling during Kody's introduction and Kody told her "Kacy shut up." Kacy kept giggling and I couldn't figure out why until later when my niece Stephanie and Kacy admitted that Tamora Pierce who had been behind Kody where I couldn't see her was sticking her tongue out at Kacy to get her to giggle. She personalized every autograph she did. The store employess went around with post its so that people could put their names on them so that she could personalize them. She also answers all emails, it may take her six months or so but she will answer them. I highly recommend all of her series set in Totall. As a matter of fact a new one from that series came out on Tuesday. I bought it for myself yesterday.

That is really cool to know! I will go to her website and join whatever email club she may have to get updates. Thank you!

That is really cool to know! I will go to her website and join whatever email club she may have to get updates. Thank you!

Your daughter would like that I am sure. I got hooked on reading her when I bought one of the books for the girls and read it first. That was all it took. That's also how I got hooked on Harry Potter.

Your daughter would like that I am sure. I got hooked on reading her when I bought one of the books for the girls and read it first. That was all it took. That's also how I got hooked on Harry Potter.

I just put "Circle Opens" and the "Circle Reforged" series' on hold for her. That will finish up all the Pierce books for her. She had already been on hold for the lastest book (I forget the title).. she's 9th in line and the library hasn't even purchased a copy yet! Man that girl's a nerd. :goodvibes

bokmal.gif

Thanks again!

EDIT: I also just put on hold her Graphic Novel, White Tiger: a Hero's Compulsion.

Here is another excellent source for books/author info
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk

You can see groups of series with dates of release which can be very helpful!

I just put "Circle Opens" and the "Circle Reforged" series' on hold for her. That will finish up all the Pierce books for her. She had already been on hold for the lastest book (I forget the title).. she's 9th in line and the library hasn't even purchased a copy yet! Man that girl's a nerd. :goodvibes

bokmal.gif

Thanks again!

EDIT: I also just put on hold her Graphic Novel, White Tiger: a Hero's Compulsion.

Here is another excellent source for books/author info
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk

You can see groups of series with dates of release which can be very helpful!

I am reading Bloodhound her latest book currently and it is so good. Another author she might like is Patricia C. Wrede. I laughed so hard when I read her Dragon series that I cried. She has a new book out to and I will be getting it next. There are just some authors I really enjoy.

I am reading Bloodhound her latest book currently and it is so good. Another author she might like is Patricia C. Wrede. I laughed so hard when I read her Dragon series that I cried. She has a new book out to and I will be getting it next. There are just some authors I really enjoy.

I called her in here earlier to show her that Dragon series..she read them all. :)

Are you on goodreads yet?? She's on there, too and really does read some great books. :) I'd love to see your list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter