The Magic will be on TLC's Perfect Proposal 2/7-11!

DeeCeeSW said:
Does anyone know if today's show will be repeated anytime tonight? I was sitting right here on the computer at 1pm. and completely forgot about the show!!!!!!!

Don't feel bad. I thought I'd have time to run to Walmart after dropping my DS at Preschool. The girls and I got home in time to hear the ship's captain ask his question (won't reveal for those who missed the show) and the proposal. How sick is that?! I knew the show was going to be on too. DOH!

**Just saw Mickey426's post after submitting my post**. Mickey426, I saw the captain too. I seemed to look at his actions more than watching the couple. He did seem to appear uncomfortable or wanted to try and give the couple as much privacy as possible while remaining at his post.

MickeyB426 said:
Unfortunately, no. TV Guide Online shows that this show does not repeat. :badpc:

:faint: :sad: All the more reason not to miss the future shows all!

Just got done with todays. It was neat to see them on board. I like that they tape more on the boat. I'll be VCR in the rest of the week. I cant wait to go. :banana:

TLC will eventually show repeats of these episodes, probably not for at least a month though. keep an eye out here: tlc.discovery.com/fansites/perfectproposal/perfectproposal.html

today's show was great. although i found yesterday's proposal more emotional, i liked kathy much better than angela. she was so giddy and was a serious disney fan....we should recruit her for the DIS boards! :teeth:

did anyone else think it was funny when the boyfriend correctly answered that mickey's original name was mortimer, and when nikki asked how he knew he said something like "that's the evil brother guy" :rotfl:

just finished watching today's. showed more of the ship, which was great! when i was watching it, our DS 3 (who was 2 at the time when we were on our cruise), blurted out "hey, mommy, we been there!!", when they showed the magic! it was so cute.

anyways, i thought tonight's episode was better than last night's. (night, cuz i watch it on vcr, recorded) only because it showed more of the ship. like someone mentioned on an earlier post, i was more interested in checking out the ship, than the couple/proposal.

happy watching tomorrow! :flower:

I missed the first one, but thought the Tuesday one was very cute. It was really nice to see parts of the ship that they don't always show. It was great to see Sasha from Palo too even if only for a second!

ack! i'm at work and JUST realized i forgot to set my VCR. :sad1: please let me know what happens on today's episode, everyone! thanks!! :goodvibes
at least today wasn't the castaway cay episode. i'm really looking forward to that!

And good ole Captain Tom!!! Sorry but that man really has no personality to me!!! I love Captain Henry!!!

MJ

Philadisney said:
TLC will eventually show repeats of these episodes, probably not for at least a month though. keep an eye out here: tlc.discovery.com/fansites/perfectproposal/perfectproposal.html

today's show was great. although i found yesterday's proposal more emotional, i liked kathy much better than angela. she was so giddy and was a serious disney fan....we should recruit her for the DIS boards! :teeth:

did anyone else think it was funny when the boyfriend correctly answered that mickey's original name was mortimer, and when nikki asked how he knew he said something like "that's the evil brother guy" :rotfl:

I also wondered about the "evil brother guy"...comment!!! And, I also thought while watching about how could we direct her to the Disboard!!! She would fit right in!!! Great Dis minds think alike!!

Who was the Mickey Mania Host....I did not look like anyone I remember from Cruise Staff....was it? or was it someone from the TV show? And just so anyone would like to know...Mickey Mania is a true game show onboard but it is really played with 4 teams of 1 adult and 1 child each!!!

MJ

I liked todays the best so far. It was neat to see under the stage. It looked like alot of fun. I got a bit misty-eyed at the end...

GoofyFD said:
I liked todays the best so far. It was neat to see under the stage. It looked like alot of fun. I got a bit misty-eyed at the end...

I agree, I like today's episode the best "so far." It seems as each episode has been getting better as the week goes along, I can't wait to see what they have in store for Thursday and Friday. Dw and I were both misty-eyed at the end of today's episode as well.

I didn't see today's post but did recognize the girl from the game show. She was a very energetic cast member. She wore a dark wig for pirate night & was dancing almost the entire time on stage while the others took a break. She also cohosted the Golden Mickey's after show party in Studio Sea.

Did anybody else catch the real quick shot of all five couples smoochin' out on the deck? It was toward the beginning of the Wednesday episode.

awwwww...

I saw the Head Server Nadege from our August 2004 cruise on today's episode(Thursday). So far, my favorite episode is the one shown on Wednesday.

Verandah Man said:
So far, my favorite episode is the one shown on Wednesday.

Ditto. I had tissues ready for today's show and didn't get teary eyed like yesterday. I'm sure tomorrow's will be good too. My DD was watching P.P. w/ me and when it ended she kept asking if it was going to be on again.

I just have to share what my DD said today- Mickey's calling her so she has to go to his house.

I agree yesterday's show so far the best. When will they show which couple won the 50,000 ? I think the couple that wins should plan there wedding for Castaway Cay and have that aired for T.V. :Pinkbounc :bounce: So far I am hoping the couple from Wednesday's show wins. Can't wait to see tomorrow's show. Tina

Today's show was nice too. I wish that I had seen Wednesday's show. :( Andy, I thought that looked like Nadege today! :) We just missed her on our 12/4/04 cruise. She was traveling as a passenger for two weeks to enjoy the ports before returning home to have a baby. I believe she was 6 weeks pregnant then. Her DH was going to be remaining on The Magic as a head server. She was wonderful with our children.

lbgraves said:
Today's show was nice too. I wish that I had seen Wednesday's show. :( Andy, I thought that looked like Nadege today! :) We just missed her on our 12/4/04 cruise. She was traveling as a passenger for two weeks to enjoy the ports before returning home to have a baby. I believe she was 6 weeks pregnant then. Her DH was going to be remaining on The Magic as a head server. She was wonderful with our children.

Nadege told us in August she and her husband were looking to start a family. It's was nice seeing her, if only for a brief few seconds. One more episode to go, this has been fun watching. My last PT session is at 1:30 Friday afternoon, luckily I am only about five minutes from their office, so I might just be a few minutes late on Friday, LOL!!!

Dh and I were on the ship when they were filming the episodes! We are loving seeing the ship and the people that helped to make our time so wonderful. Everytime we see a crew member we know, we get all excited.
What fun! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter