The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your patience and understanding, as well as your kind words here. She was my mother, my best friend, the matron of honour at our wedding, and I miss her more than I can say.

I am thinking of you and I know how you feel as I lost my dear mum too, she was my best friend and I miss her terrible too. That's 34 years but she always in my heart...(ps I was very young when I lost her)

Scottishwee35

Welcome to all new cruisers.

If any off you likes to buy a pin special made for this cruise pm Noel or me.

Connie

Connie and I are going to make pins again for the 2014 WBTA cruise Each pin is 4.6 Euros or $6.50 US Dollars. Pins need to be prepaid on PayPal before August 1, 2014.

Please mark the PayPal payment as a gift to either Noel Birkner for US Dollars at birkner@needinfo.com or Connie van Maaren ( p.vanmaaren@chello.nl) for Euro payments.

Be sure you put either your DIS of FB name in the PayPal notes so we know where the payment came from and can properly credit you.

Pins will be distributed at a location to be determined later on the ship.

If you have any questions, you can either PM Connie or Noel.

Here are pictures of the logos and the actual pin from 2010.

ACTUAL PIN
wbtapin.jpg

PIN CARD TOP
PinCardTop.png

PIN CARD BOTTOM
PinCardBottom-1-1.png

At this point I'd like 2, will update as needed!

The pins look awesome, I'll take two please. Jeff and Laurie King room 1047. Thanks

So, even on a 14 dat cruise with what like 7 days total at sea, we're still only allowed to make one Palo reservation in advance?? :( can we make one dinner and one brunch (provided we can't get in on the brunch group meets) or is it just one or the other??

They really should have tried to put a Remy's or something similar on the new Magic... Lol if there were a time I'd like to try it this cruise would be it!

Also, this will be our first time having to utilize the nursery, does anyone know if we are capped at a certain number of hours for advance reservations?? Not that we're trying to leave our baby there all the time but I do kind of want to make sure we have enough time reserved to enjoy some of the adult group activities that everyone is planning! :)

So, even on a 14 dat cruise with what like 7 days total at sea, we're still only allowed to make one Palo reservation in advance?? :( can we make one dinner and one brunch (provided we can't get in on the brunch group meets) or is it just one or the other??

They really should have tried to put a Remy's or something similar on the new Magic... Lol if there were a time I'd like to try it this cruise would be it!

Yes, only one Palo Brunch and Dinner reservation in advance per person. Once aboard you can make all the reservations you wish, even a brunch everyday if you really want.

Know one couple on our last Hawaiian cruise that had dinner 12 out of 14 nights (we guilted them into coming back to our group table one more time). ;)

Not sure where they would be another whole restaurant/kitchen on the Magic but a Remy's would be nice.

Yes, only one Palo Brunch and Dinner reservation in advance per person. Once aboard you can make all the reservations you wish, even a brunch everyday if you really want.

Know one couple on our last Hawaiian cruise that had dinner 12 out of 14 nights (we guilted them into coming back to our group table one more time). ;)

Not sure where they would be another whole restaurant/kitchen on the Magic but a Remy's would be nice.

Wait, it's per person or per stateroom?? I completely forgot we have 2 staterooms so I should still be ale to pre-book mulptiple nights. :). I don't think I could THAT many nights away com the MDR! Lol that food is delish too! Palo would get boring after we tried everything once..

Wait, it's per person or per stateroom?? I completely forgot we have 2 staterooms so I should still be ale to pre-book mulptiple nights. :). I don't think I could THAT many nights away com the MDR! Lol that food is delish too! Palo would get boring after we tried everything once..

Sorry, per person. But you can always try... ;)

Hello all!
Just got back from the last Disney Wonder Alaska cruise this week. We signed up for WBTA while on board. Three of us so far and counting ... Shannon, Mark, and Lexy. Room 7596! Can't wait!

Hello all!
Just got back from the last Disney Wonder Alaska cruise this week. We signed up for WBTA while on board. Three of us so far and counting ... Shannon, Mark, and Lexy. Room 7596! Can't wait!

Welcome aboard!! :) And a great stateroom location --- that was our stateroom for EBTA this year :)

Also, this will be our first time having to utilize the nursery, does anyone know if we are capped at a certain number of hours for advance reservations?? Not that we're trying to leave our baby there all the time but I do kind of want to make sure we have enough time reserved to enjoy some of the adult group activities that everyone is planning! :)

On our previous two transatlantic crossings, yes, it was capped at 35 hours. Our first cruise we booked the 35 in advance and had no problems adding more or changing onboard. That was when we had the 15 month old and wanted a couple hours each evening for dinner / after-dinner (we had her in with us for dinner the first hour, then took her to Flounders). With fewer children on the crossings, especially WBTA (EBTA historically has more children from my readings and observations) you have better chances of adding hours once onboard. :thumbsup2

On our previous two transatlantic crossings, yes, it was capped at 35 hours. Our first cruise we booked the 35 in advance and had no problems adding more or changing onboard. That was when we had the 15 month old and wanted a couple hours each evening for dinner / after-dinner (we had her in with us for dinner the first hour, then took her to Flounders). With fewer children on the crossings, especially WBTA (EBTA historically has more children from my readings and observations) you have better chances of adding hours once onboard. :thumbsup2

Did you know Flounders was orginally a kitchen and conference room, within weeks of the fitout DCL had known they had made a mistake and this was then converted to a nursery, some of the kitchen still remains, although it could go on the current drydock.

Another strange fact is they have kids on the transatlantics:rotfl2:??? you just didn't see that many on the WBTA's and Mandy's right of course more were seen on the EBTA. I miss the days when you could drop the children of to the kids clubs, now of course they come to mixology:eek:

Did you know Flounders was orginally a kitchen and conference room, within weeks of the fitout DCL had known they had made a mistake and this was then converted to a nursery, some of the kitchen still remains, although it could go on the current drydock.

Another strange fact is they have kids on the transatlantics:rotfl2:??? you just didn't see that many on the WBTA's and Mandy's right of course more were seen on the EBTA. I miss the days when you could drop the children of to the kids clubs, now of course they come to mixology:eek:

lol well the fewer kids on board the more time mine get to spend with the Characters!! :rotfl: But honestly I'd much rather them miss the first 2 weeks of school then the last 2... IJS finals seem a wee bit more important then the beginning where you're just getting to know everyone.

hey, so long as the kids aren't getting in on the 'mix' I don't see a problem with them being at mixology so long as mom and dad can keep an eye on them. :) personally I wouldn't.. lol

I personally see no reason to ever let the kids in Sessions or Cadillac Bar or the other adult spots on the larger ships-- those are bars, people, not Sonic or McDonalds. It's nice to have the over 18 or over 21 designations in some parts of the ship-- even before 9PM. Parents are lucky to have free babysitting for kids if they wish to converse with other adults. At least that's my take.:confused3

Hello all!

Welcome !!! :wave2:

hey, so long as the kids aren't getting in on the 'mix' I don't see a problem with them being at mixology so long as mom and dad can keep an eye on them. :) personally I wouldn't.. lol

I think their referring to the fact the "kids" are now old enough to participate in mixology!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter