The Longest Chain Thread In Dis History!!!!!!!

tiggerfan1, I love those christmas characters in your signature line. Happy Holidays!!!:santa:

Tigger picture of the day:
tighead2.gif

I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies today! :cloud9: I almost used turmeric instead of pumpkin pie spice, though. :scared1:

so which group are you in? finished christmas shopping or haven't started? i'm in the last!

i've just barely started, but i like shopping during christmas season as opposed to being done in october!

btw, just home from the world 2 days ago, and i'm as addicted as ever!

so which group are you in? finished christmas shopping or haven't started? i'm in the last!

I haven't started either! :scared:

Speaking of Christmas, I realized that I my sig line is totally illegal. :eek: Way too many pictures. (sigh) I really hate to have to get rid of them! :sad2: :sad1: :guilty: Well, I'm going to go change it now.......

Hi everyone
just wanted to stop by the thread and say Hello

I am newly assigned to Moderate the welcome board and will be around to help answer questions and help direct anyone to the right place to hopefully get the answers they need.

I also wanted to say HI and introduce myself

HI I'm Kayla the welcome board Mod:upsidedow
Nice to meet you :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter