The Longest Chain Thread In Dis History!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone, I'll jump on board this board! Looks like fun.

I'll be busy with :laundy: and packing - first the Thanksgiving weekend, and then the WORLD! But will check in here when I get the chance.

Nice to meet you all.:cheer2:

My 5 year old daughter just taught me the cutest song:

"I'm glad I'm not a turkey, a turkey, a turkey
I'm glad i'm not a turkey on thanksgiving day
They'll cook you and baste you, and then they'll all taste you
I'm glad I'm not a turkey on thanksgiving day!"

Happy turkey day, everyone!!! Here's to a long, relaxing weekend! :yay:

I'll get in on this too. Can't go back to Disney until November of 2008. Can't even plan what week yet until my dad finds out what week he can take for vacation. :confused:

On a good note, it will be a big family vacation. My dad, his new wife, and her 4 kids along with me, my DH, and our 4 kids. My dad hasn't been to WDW since 1999 and his soon-to-be wife and her kids have never been. I don't thing I've been this excited to go since I was a kid.:goodvibes

I'll get in on this too. Can't go back to Disney until November of 2008. Can't even plan what week yet until my dad finds out what week he can take for vacation. :confused:

On a good note, it will be a big family vacation. My dad, his new wife, and her 4 kids along with me, my DH, and our 4 kids. My dad hasn't been to WDW since 1999 and his soon-to-be wife and her kids have never been. I don't thing I've been this excited to go since I was a kid.:goodvibes
that's so exciting! I think I enjoy planning our next trip almost as much as i enjoy being there!

Hi friends! You'll have to get ta chattin' if ya want to catch up to some of the threads on the Community Boards, which are well over 100,000 posts!

Hope you all have a happy thanksgiving!

HappyThanksgiving.gif

I'll join! We leave for WDW in 26 days!!! We can't wait. We're going for the holiday season, which we've never gone for, and are really looking forward to the cooler weather. We've only been during 4th of July week, when it's normally sticky hot. We're also going to be celebrating our anniversary, while we're there, actually arriving on our anniversary day!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

I just spent the last 4 days with my extended family, and I think that DH, DS and myself are the only normal people....now I know why we live 500 miles away from them :rotfl:
And we are getting excited because WDW is in 56 days, with P&P party and all the trimings :woohoo:

I had a wonderful thanksgiving and my birthday was Nov. 23rd, which was great too!!! My daughter and I put up our christmas tree and decorations around the house on sunday. That was fun! Have a great day to all who read this.

I had a wonderful thanksgiving and my birthday was Nov. 23rd, which was great too!!! My daughter and I put up our christmas tree and decorations around the house on sunday. That was fun! Have a great day to all who read this.

Happy belated birthday!!! :cool1: I'm glad that you had a great birthday and Thanksgiving. The tree is up at my house, too. Believe it or not, we put it up the day after Thanksgiving! :rotfl: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..... :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter