The Journey Begins…Live Aulani Trip Updates.

So question to all you…we are thinking about buying more points for Aulani so we can get a 2 bedroom. Will DVC take you to a 2 bedrooom or do they only tour Grand Villas? I will ask a Cast Member just didn’t want to leave the pool :cool1:

So question to all you…we are thinking about buying more points for Aulani so we can get a 2 bedroom. Will DVC take you to a 2 bedrooom or do they only tour Grand Villas? I will ask a Cast Member just didn’t want to leave the pool :cool1:

If I remember correctly,
Please tell me you are drinking Kona coffee...and if not, it is soooo worth it to take the time to make your way over the Island Country Market and buy a small bag of 100% Kona for the room.

This!!! Or grab a cup from Wailana or Ulu Cafe. $8 but sooooooo worth it!

We had a fantastic pool day yesterday. Was at the pool from 8:30 to 4:00 with a break for lunch in the room. Not very crowded.
Watching the sun rise going to make some bacon and eggs and then we are headed out to drive the North Shore and hit a shrimp truck. Our plan is to hit Secret Beach on the Marine Corps Base at Kaneohe Bay and then turn in our rental car since the rest of the trip will be at the pool.

If I remember correctly,

This!!! Or grab a cup from Wailana or Ulu Cafe. $8 but sooooooo worth it!
We did get a Aulani Special while we were at the pool yesterday. Was tasty. I brought coffee from the mainland because we drink a lot and I didn’t want to have to take out a second mortgage to buy enough

Is that beach only for military? or can joe public go?
You have to get access to the Marine Corps base to get there. In that same area, Kalama and Lanikai beaches have much bigger sand areas to lay out in, and (IIRC) far fewer pebbles in the sand.

I remember going to MCBH beach as a kid, and it had the longest runout - you could walk out 50 yards and still be only 3 feet deep in the water. (Seemed like that when I was 10 anyway)

You have to get access to the Marine Corps base to get there. In that same area, Kalama and Lanikai beaches have much bigger sand areas to lay out in, and (IIRC) far fewer pebbles in the sand.

I remember going to MCBH beach as a kid, and it had the longest runout - you could walk out 50 yards and still be only 3 feet deep in the water. (Seemed like that when I was 10 anyway)
Yeah lots of coral in the sand. A nice quiet beach but not very big

Came back to Aulani around 1:30 no problem finding front row seats at the main pool. Main pool did close for a bit due to someone taking a #2 but the Cast Members were quick to clean it up. A great day now to get ready for Ohana Movie Night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter