The Journey Begins…Live Aulani Trip Updates.

Yes it is. Saved a bunch of points. I originally requested 1677 but glad to be a few floors down. It is breathtaking!
I am due to arrive at Aulani on Jan. 20. We have a 2 BR Island View booked. How and when did you request a particular room? Is the room you got in the Ewa Tower? The view is amazing for Island View.

Ohhhh lovely view-you scored with that requested room!

and the Lilikoi foam topped Mai Tai is sooo good at Monkey Pod!

I am due to arrive at Aulani on Jan. 20. We have a 2 BR Island View booked. How and when did you request a particular room? Is the room you got in the Ewa Tower? The view is amazing for Island View.
I would request ASAP. I requested at my 11 month mark but calling DVC Member services. Yes this is the EWA tower. I did request a higher floor but I am more than happy with this room.

Great view. At what floor do you think you would get that view? Do you think your room number would be the lowest you would go? Floor 12 or do you think 11 and 10 would still have that nice view?
I think the 10th or 11th floor would be have a great view. I don’t know if I would go any lower than 11th personally. I am actually glad I didn’t get 15th or 16th think it would of been like sitting at the top of a stadium.

Morning Thoughts: Just sitting here drinking coffee on the porch. Got the kids to sleep till 6 which is a parent win in Hawaii! This is probably the NICEST Disney resort we have EVER stayed in and blows any other Disney hotel out of the water. Probably in the top 5 nicest we have stayed anywhere. If you love Poly this is Poly times a million and really well done and I believe honors the Hawaiian people well. About to head out to the pool. Will update on the pool situation in a bit.

Please tell me you are drinking Kona coffee...and if not, it is soooo worth it to take the time to make your way over the Island Country Market and buy a small bag of 100% Kona for the room.

Morning Thoughts: Just sitting here drinking coffee on the porch. Got the kids to sleep till 6 which is a parent win in Hawaii!
Too funny, we go completely the other way. Wake up at 4:30 and then bed at 6.

This is probably the NICEST Disney resort we have EVER stayed in and blows any other Disney hotel out of the water.
💯

If you love Poly this is Poly times a million and really well done and I believe honors the Hawaiian people well. About to head out to the pool. Will update on the pool situation in a bit.
I often describe Aulani as "the cure for people who love the Poly." Stay at Aulani once and from that point on, the Poly will... kind of suck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter