The Ingredients for Pixie Dust, a June 2010 TR - 10/2 DIsney Halloween PTR started!

I, for one, love the Giant Cotton Ball. I'm going to have to tell Marc that name when he gets home. I think he'll get a kick out of that.

Again, the pixie dust pictures are ADORABLE. I am sure as he gets older you will be whipping out this pictures to remind him of how cute he was. :laughing:

I want to get to Tutto Italia. There are just way too many places I want to enjoy at Disney, never seems to be enough time!!

Love the fireworks photos!
It must have been so nice just to go up to the lounge, watch the fireworks without fighting the crowds, then head right back down to bed.

We have the dining plan and am thinking we may need TiW for any extras :scratchin

OMG Jackie is still up? Can't sleep?????? I can't imagine why.

I'm allowed, it's LATE for the rest of you!

Oh I know we were all laughing at her last night!!!! :rotfl: If I exercise in the evening, CORRECTION: If I have enough energy in the evening to exercise, then I usually can stay up later... it helps me get more out of my weekend, but it is a curse during the workweek!! :laughing:

Great update! I love the jerseys. We actually saw a Roma v. Firenza game when we were in Florence in '06. I was wearing an orange and white striped shirt. I had NO idea those were Roma's colors! The orange and white in a sea of purple...not good!

ITA about the quality for the price, I need to spring for some more for the E's, they live in what they have but ouch they are pricey. They've outgrown all the cheap ones! Too bad, I'd have them wear them to Tutto when we go NEXT MONTH!

I can imagine it made for great convo. We've got some soccer dorks with us, I may suggest Jeff wears his Firenza shirt! I won't wear my Germany one though. :rotfl:

Ha! Funny story about Roma and Firenze. I bought the boys Roma T-shirts which they have both grown out of now, and Grif still has a Roma sweatshirt I bought last trip there that he can wear (I got it larger) and also we have a Firenze jersey that he should be able to wear at some point this year ... it is purple though, so I really hope he doesn't get any grief at school, or refuse to wear it because of that!!!:headache: Boys and colors... not sure. Of course the Palermo team is PINK! But I think it looks so cool!! I missed I think that you were going to get to Tutto's afterall! I am sure you will enjoy it. We did. Definitely had the Euro feel to it no question. The kids really enjoyed eating there. The gelatto was AMAZING -- zabaglione flavored -- with alcohol in it, the flavor was DEVINE!!! But that is round two... :rolleyes1 The RICOTTA cake is what we had...

MNNN Panna Cotta...one of my favorite desserts to make for a party. And eat!

What a fun night, and a pixie dusted bum....I still love it.

Yes! I agree, however what I THOUGHT was Panna Cotta wasn't!!! :rolleyes: It was THIS..... Copetta Sotto Bosco - berries, zabaglione cream gelato and chocolate sauce I don't know why I thought it was Panna Cotta -- the cake was RICOTTA!! But it was really really good! Must have been the wine.. THIS is why I need to take notes!!! :laughing:

Thanks, we had an amazing trip! I did get to meet MeMom, Jill, John, and their beautiful girls but sadly did not get to meet WigD and Shocker. We left the 2nd and they arrived the 3rd, I believe. I was sad for sure!:sad2: It was wonderful meeting the others though!!:goodvibes

I'm sorry too that we didn't get to meet up. It just seemed that we were either going or crashed! Seems like after so many trips we'd have more "down" time but it never works out that way! I think if you plan meets before you go it's easier to stick to them- maybe? Will you guys be going again next summer??

Oh I know, DIS meets are really fun, I wish I had fit in a few more too! Even the best laid plans get side swiped by all the same reasons, regardless I think just knowing that there are so many people who enjoy Disney in the same place and sharing experiences is really neat. :thumbsup2

Not sure about next summer. Well, I do know we are going on a 5 day cruise, and 5 days at Vero if it all works out. I think it will. That is the plan. We have another cruise in February -- just DH and I --- and in December we BOTH have training in St. Pete's ... I am trying to negotiate a day in Disney! ;)

I really liked your DHS night pictures. Seems like the only time I'm there at night is when I am leaving Fantasmic! Also loved that sunset shot in Epcot-so pretty! Bummer about the long wait on TT. My crew always hits it first thing while I get FP's for Soarin'.

We did KP during the day-NEVER again! It was soooooo hot!! Do you know if there is a way to get to do a mission in a specific country? Now that we've done a few, I don't want to do the same ones over again.

I am hoping to get my TR started. I've been having problems with photobucket but I think I got it all worked out today. Looking forward to more of yours!!

We have never stood in the stand by for TT and now I know why!!!! Well, usually we do get FPs, as well, but we just decided to do it... Later in the week we went with FPs obviously!!!

Yeah, KP in the middle of the day is tough... unless you have a slushie... :rolleyes1 If you tell the KP CM's at the Kiosk what you have done, they can change it for you.

I've been a little behind on my TR reading, but just caught up. Great updates.

I love that you had a date night at Narcoosee's with sleeping boys! How convenient!

Cool fireworks pictures! I like the ones that show the whole area...it's impressive how the fireworks seem to be covering the whole MK!

Sounds like you had a great dinner at Tutto Italia! That's cool that the boys could use some Italian with the waiters. Also, super cool that you've been to (the real) Italy so many times! We love it...went there for our honeymoon 5 years ago (and DH had been twice before he met me). What a great place and I'd love to go back!

Looking forward to more!

Yes, it was a surprise that worked out for everyone involved!!! They clearly were tired!!! We really enjoyed the fireworks this summer. The show is really amazing!!! Yes, Italy is one of our favorite places to be. Thanks for reading!!!

I just hopped over here from CP's PTR. I started reading, and the post about how your TR got its title has sucked me in! :thumbsup2 So, I haven't read yet, but I am subbing and then heading back to the beginning to catch up.

I can't wait to read all about it. I am headed to WDW in a month for a 10 day adventure of my own!:banana:
"

I pooped out last night before you finished your post....

You took some great pictures of the fireworks! The only ones I have are on my iphone.:laughing:
I know Marc took some on the 4th and they should be in my next post!
I love Top of the World Club for watching the fireworks!
A sand sifter? Now that's funny!!:lmao:

The fireworks look great. That lounge/viewing area is a big selling point for BLT!

Looking forward to hearing about your AK day!

Thanks! It really was -- I have to say the actual lounge, I could have spent a whole evening up there. JUST beautiful...

We had a great day at AK! It's coming this afternoon....

I, for one, love the Giant Cotton Ball. I'm going to have to tell Marc that name when he gets home. I think he'll get a kick out of that.

Again, the pixie dust pictures are ADORABLE. I am sure as he gets older you will be whipping out this pictures to remind him of how cute he was. :laughing:

I want to get to Tutto Italia. There are just way too many places I want to enjoy at Disney, never seems to be enough time!!

DS5 had definitely come up with all our cute Disney-isms!!! Cotton Ball and Pixie Dust.... :goodvibes I will definitely hold onto that photo!

I know, there are still many I want to try and go back to!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

Love the fireworks photos!
It must have been so nice just to go up to the lounge, watch the fireworks without fighting the crowds, then head right back down to bed.

We have the dining plan and am thinking we may need TiW for any extras :scratchin

It was really nice to just see the show, then yes, take the elevator!!!! :lmao:

Well, we really got our use out of that TIW card. It is a $75.00 investment up front. But you get 20% off everything not included in the DDP, or, your whole bill basically, whatever you get. MOST take it. Yak and Yeti doesnt -- only the AP discount, but that doesn't include alcohol. It basically pays for the tip, b/c 18% is included -- the tip, I mean. But you have to remember that when you put together the bill for your DDP meal and add the tip, that you remember they get that tip, too, so you don't have to use their "recommended" tip amount, you average it together. Some servers are not very forthcoming about that, perhaps unintentionally, but we read about this and knew to pay attention. So just an FYI. It more that paid for itself after the trips we took, especially at Christmas when my DBIL and his friend were with us.

I pooped out last night before you finished your post....

You took some great pictures of the fireworks! The only ones I have are on my iphone.:laughing:
I know Marc took some on the 4th and they should be in my next post!
I love Top of the World Club for watching the fireworks!
A sand sifter? Now that's funny!!:lmao:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!

Well I didn't finish it properly last night, either! Something with my connection on my lap top kept giving me trouble, so rather than wait to reboot, I just finished it this morning! So it was "a rough draft" last night anyhow!!!!! :laughing: Fun being a night owl with you last night!! ;)

Yeah, well with a really high quality camera like his, I am SURE they came out better than mine... but I was impressed with the view. Had we been kidless I would have been up there every night. That lounge is soooooooooo cool. Even for reading and just relaxing!!!!

I will be hopping over to see your report, then!!! I have to make it to the grocery store this AM and Target. Griffin has officially learned some new water skills in the pool, so I am getting him a snorkel. It was what he wanted! They have them at Target for really reasonable, and we can use them on the cruise next summer!

I will be back!!!!! :thumbsup2

They have them at Target for really reasonable, and we can use them on the cruise next summer!

I will be back!!!!! :thumbsup2

I'm probably too late for Happydog, but I just got back from my Target and they had a whole isle of summer toys, games etc. for 75% off. It wasn't in the toy section, but over by the back to school supplies. I bought several games (field goal frisbee and bocce ball) to take to the beach next weekend! They also had some fin and mask sets but they looked like they were for smaller kids, I didn't really look at those too closely. Great bargains!

I'm probably too late for Happydog, but I just got back from my Target and they had a whole isle of summer toys, games etc. for 75% off. It wasn't in the toy section, but over by the back to school supplies. I bought several games (field goal frisbee and bocce ball) to take to the beach next weekend! They also had some fin and mask sets but they looked like they were for smaller kids, I didn't really look at those too closely. Great bargains!

Hi! Yes, I saw that! I think that aisle in the store was seriously picked over earlier, b/c they are adding produce to our Target and so they are remodeling daily -- the store is a mess! BUT I did get sidewalk chalk for 2.00!!!

The Speedo starter snorkels were $11.00 each, so not too bad, good quality and should last the kids until next summer. No fins, but I think those would be hard for them to deal with.

Thanks for the TIP!! :thumbsup2

I just hopped over here from CP's PTR. I started reading, and the post about how your TR got its title has sucked me in! :thumbsup2 So, I haven't read yet, but I am subbing and then heading back to the beginning to catch up.

I can't wait to read all about it. I am headed to WDW in a month for a 10 day adventure of my own!:banana:
"

HELLO! Welcome! Anyone who hops over from CP's PTR is a friend of mine! :goodvibes Thanks for joining in! How fun that you get to go to WDW soon, too! It will be here before you know it! :thumbsup2

We have been picking through our Target stuff at 50% off, will need to go see what we "need" now that it's 75% off!:laughing:
See ya later!:drive:

Hi! Yes, I saw that! I think that aisle in the store was seriously picked over earlier, b/c they are adding produce to our Target and so they are remodeling daily -- the store is a mess! BUT I did get sidewalk chalk for 2.00!!!

The Speedo starter snorkels were $11.00 each, so not too bad, good quality and should last the kids until next summer. No fins, but I think those would be hard for them to deal with.

Thanks for the TIP!! :thumbsup2

Well, at least you got something!! They must have just marked ours down because it was packed with stuff! I was there last sunday and it was still full price, so I'm not even sure it was 50% off at some time!?

Luke to nap.... Laura to Target!

HA HA!! I love it.... very funny. That is what we did this morning... well Boys had Phineas and Ferb to keep them occupied for an hour and off I went! :rotfl: DH was sleeping... this is his sleep in day. I tend to go early shopping on these mornings... :rolleyes1

Well, at least you got something!! They must have just marked ours down because it was packed with stuff! I was there last sunday and it was still full price, so I'm not even sure it was 50% off at some time!?

Oh I hear you! I am sure more was on sale, I hadn't been to Target in a week, which is a RECORD for me, let me tell you. :laughing:

Oh I know we were all laughing at her last night!!!! :rotfl: If I exercise in the evening, CORRECTION: If I have enough energy in the evening to exercise, then I usually can stay up later... it helps me get more out of my weekend, but it is a curse during the workweek!! :laughing:

I hear you there! Hopefully Charles drove so she could sleep, she is going to be wiped out!

Ha! Funny story about Roma and Firenze. I bought the boys Roma T-shirts which they have both grown out of now, and Grif still has a Roma sweatshirt I bought last trip there that he can wear (I got it larger) and also we have a Firenze jersey that he should be able to wear at some point this year ... it is purple though, so I really hope he doesn't get any grief at school, or refuse to wear it because of that!!!:headache: Boys and colors... not sure. Of course the Palermo team is PINK! But I think it looks so cool!!

I bet he will be fine, around here jerseys are cool period, purple or not. AC Milan is a burgundy, Eric had one of those that he just grew out of and it's burgandy and orange with almost a smiley face design on the front and everyone just thought it was cool. Of course it was a Totti jersey so maybe that helped lol.

I missed I think that you were going to get to Tutto's afterall! I am sure you will enjoy it. We did. Definitely had the Euro feel to it no question. The kids really enjoyed eating there. The gelatto was AMAZING -- zabaglione flavored -- with alcohol in it, the flavor was DEVINE!!! But that is round two... :rolleyes1 The RICOTTA cake is what we had...

we are definitely going to Tutto! And I MUST have that gelato.

Yes! I agree, however what I THOUGHT was Panna Cotta wasn't!!! :rolleyes: It was THIS..... Copetta Sotto Bosco - berries, zabaglione cream gelato and chocolate sauce I don't know why I thought it was Panna Cotta -- the cake was RICOTTA!! But it was really really good! Must have been the wine.. THIS is why I need to take notes!!! :laughing:

Sounds very yummy, but not like Panna Cotta

:rotfl:

I'm not good at the note thing, I tried on the DCA trip and abandoned it after day 1. I just use my pics and my planning info and hope the rest comes back to me, that's about all I can manage!

It was really nice to just see the show, then yes, take the elevator!!!! :lmao:

Well, we really got our use out of that TIW card. It is a $75.00 investment up front. But you get 20% off everything not included in the DDP, or, your whole bill basically, whatever you get. MOST take it. Yak and Yeti doesnt -- only the AP discount, but that doesn't include alcohol. It basically pays for the tip, b/c 18% is included -- the tip, I mean. But you have to remember that when you put together the bill for your DDP meal and add the tip, that you remember they get that tip, too, so you don't have to use their "recommended" tip amount, you average it together. Some servers are not very forthcoming about that, perhaps unintentionally, but we read about this and knew to pay attention. So just an FYI. It more that paid for itself after the trips we took, especially at Christmas when my DBIL and his friend were with us.

Thanks for the info on TiW.
Now I just have to figure out where to take our exchange certificates. I'm wondering if there's a place right at the MK. If not, we'll hop on the monorail to the TTC.

It seems that the TOTWL and the location are two great reasons to stay at BLT.:thumbsup2
Sounds like a yummy meal at Tutto.....yeah the waiters should be a good enough draw!! :lmao: Love the German knights......have you ever noticed that in your wine fogs your pictures are always aimed high? :rotfl2:

Tracy

Oh I hear you! I am sure more was on sale, I hadn't been to Target in a week, which is a RECORD for me, let me tell you. :laughing:

I bought some more stuff at Target! :laughing:
Last week a purchased a bubble blowing machine at 50% off and the kids have enjoyed it out by the pool.
The premium bubbles work best in it so I brought a bunch home today!
Plus some of those cool ocean balls, and an insulated drink carrier.
Right now I'm hunting the "Little Miss and Mr. Men characters so if anyone happens to find them....
They had them at my Target for .54 each!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter