The I Love BWV (yes, Hallways and Clown Pool too!) Thread

Hi Everyone! After reading this thread I am even more excited to be vacationing at the Boardwalk! We will be in a standard studio in 4 days! Although I really wished we had waitlisted for a Boardwalk View! We own a majority of our points at SSR and did a small add on at AKV, but after this vacation I'm thinking Boardwalk will also be at the top of our list!!! You all don't even understand how excited I am to be going back to Disney, staying at the Boardwalk, and being so close to hollywood studios and epcot!!!!! I never in a million years thought I'd be able to vacation at a deluxe disney resort!! I love DVC! :) Does anyone know if Boardwalk is the first stop or only stop on the Magical Express? I get so antsy once that plane lands!

We fell in love with BWI during our honeymoon. During that trip we toured the DVC preview center at SSR and were very tempted to join. Fast forward a few years, I find this website and learn about resale. When we figured out we could buy in where we wanted to the most, DVC was even more tempting. We pulled the trigger and are proud BWV owners. We are looking forward to our
Boardwalk view in December. I love strolling on Boardwalk in the morning or the evening. The Big River Grill is one of favorite restaurants. The walk to Epcot or Hollywood Studios is great. The resort has such wonderful feel to it.

Hi Everyone! After reading this thread I am even more excited to be vacationing at the Boardwalk! We will be in a standard studio in 4 days! Although I really wished we had waitlisted for a Boardwalk View! We own a majority of our points at SSR and did a small add on at AKV, but after this vacation I'm thinking Boardwalk will also be at the top of our list!!! You all don't even understand how excited I am to be going back to Disney, staying at the Boardwalk, and being so close to hollywood studios and epcot!!!!! I never in a million years thought I'd be able to vacation at a deluxe disney resort!! I love DVC! :) Does anyone know if Boardwalk is the first stop or only stop on the Magical Express? I get so antsy once that plane lands!

Popstar7867 - bad news, the Magical express bus stops at Boardwalk last. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer for the best things! I'll be at BWV with my DW and good friends in 4 days as well! We're all so excited! Here's a regulars secret. Breakfast at the Belle View Lounge is the same as what is available at the Boardwalk Bakery, just shorter lines. See you next week!

We just came back and Boardwalk was the first stop on Magical Express. Have a good time.
Ellen

Popstar7867 - bad news, the Magical express bus stops at Boardwalk last. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer for the best things! I'll be at BWV with my DW and good friends in 4 days as well! We're all so excited! Here's a regulars secret. Breakfast at the Belle View Lounge is the same as what is available at the Boardwalk Bakery, just shorter lines. See you next week!
As long as that Bus gets me to Boardwalk I'm all good! I get so antsy once we land!!! We are staying May 4-10! I can't wait! Although I still don't feel like it's only 3 days away! Work has been so crazy too so it's a much needed vaca! I own a Dance Studio and the madness of getting our recital together has completely drained me! Boardwalk here I come!

We are staying May 4-10! I can't wait!

DH & i will be at the BWVs may 3-10.
if you see a LGMH (it's actually a luggage tag) on the bag of a woman that looks like she just died & went to heaven, say "hi" :wave:

Just back from BWV last week....

I have to say the place is AWESOME......I really liked it.....in fact I might have to add on there:goodvibes

IMO that is the best pool for kids and there parents who don't want to chase them;)
I always got the table by the pool slide....watched DD walk up those stairs , wait her turn and then come down100 times.
Really great vibe to the place.
Kerri

Good Morning Folks!

I'm heading for BWV on Monday morning. My dh and I are driving down for a 3 nite adult getaway with my sister and her DH.

We cannot wait! :woohoo:

Love the Boardwalk! :thumbsup2

DH & i will be at the BWVs may 3-10.
if you see a LGMH (it's actually a luggage tag) on the bag of a woman that looks like she just died & went to heaven, say "hi" :wave:
I most definitely will!! I will have my red Mickey luggage and will most likely be decked out in my disney clothes most likely being followed by my boyfriend who is embarrassed of me lol! lol I'm such a disney dork!!! Have a great vacation if we don't see you!

ICLT - Thank you for starting this thread back up, I refused to read it until I closed on our purchase at BWV. I sooooo want to get there, and want this to be our first DVC stay. We are waitlisted for last week of December for any kind of studio.

Thank you all for posting, makes me even even happier this is our home resort.

We like the Buskers - and everything else. We fell in love with BWV as soon as we saw it. In fact, we bought it before we'd seen one of the villas.

I first walked through the lobby back when my son was there on the College Program. We sat in the rockers and he told me how much he liked it and how much he wished we could all stay at the BW as a family, and that he'd be getting married someday and etc. etc. So we bought it!

He did get married (a CP gal) and we've stayed as a family several times, as well as with extended family. And we still love it.

DisFlan

We were there last week, just DH and I. The Cinderella Carriage pulled up on the lawn waiting for the bride (who was having pics taken in the BW lobby). My husband and I looked at each other, and both agreed we just might wind up forcing our DD to get married there! Either that or we may renew or vows there (how I would LOVE to finally (after 24 years of marriage) have my Disney wedding...)

I adore the Boardwalk! We ate at the Flying Fish, and spent a few hours at Jellyrolls. When I walked through the lobby on our last trip, I knew, that if we ever did buy DVC, it would be at the Boardwalk. Which of course is exactly what happened, once we decided to actually buy (that was the hard part).

DH and I were lucky enough to get a preferred view studio for our F & W (and maybe space shuttle launch) in October. I have waitlisted for BW view, but it'll be fine just to be so close to Epcot. One of the quirky things I like about BWV studios is the cabinet in the bathroom vanity area. I like to be able to tuck things out of view.

We bought at SSR last year and made our first trip home in Dec. We will be making our first trip to BWV on August 17-23 in a 2BR pool/garden view, with my DSis and her family.

After reading most of the posts on this thread I can't wait to get there and see for myself what eveyone else here seems to already know.

We'll be at the BWV in just about 30 days, can't wait! But I hope the humidity can hold off until we leave :goodvibes

I'm so happy to come across this thread.

My wife surprised me for my 50th birthday ( still a kid at heart :) ) with a trip August 21-29 staying in a 2 bedroom villa. We have never stayed in a deluxe before so this is big doings for my family of 5. DS 15, DS 10, DD 10. Sounds like it will be great for the kids and me and the bride.

I'm sure in the upcoming weeks I'll have some dumb questions for you all. But by the sounds of things here, it'll be a vacation of a lifetime!

wally

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter