The I Love BWV (yes, Hallways and Clown Pool too!) Thread

Whenever I am not staying in a BW view I request "close to main pool, ground level" & I usually get THE best location. It's on the ground floor right next to the exit that leads to the main pool, so it's like a 1 minute walk to the pool, fitness center, BW, & boat launch & only one flight & a few steps away from the lobby. PERFECT location.

Can you refill your mug at the pool bar or do you have to go to the bakery?

Maybe this information is available somewhere on the Internet, but I was never able to find it. If any of you love the nightly Boardwalk performers and have ever wondered how you could acquire the music that they use for home listening, I was able to identify these three:

Sasha (the Squeaky Guy): comes out to Guaglione, by Peres Prado (or Perez Prado, depending on the source).

Max (the juggler): performs to Hafanana by Afric Simone and Laripsdita by DJ Leo Prudente. Laripsdita is likely a club remix of the tune that Max uses -- he indicated it was called the Finska Polka, but I could not match that name with the correct tune.

Anyway, this all may be of no interest to anyone, but it took me many hours to find just these three obscure tunes, so I hope someone can enjoy the fruits of my labors. And if anyone else has any others, we'd love to know about them. We are creating a Boardwalk Soundtrack Playlist.

Very impressed that you can identify the music, can't say I have paid close enough attention. However do find myself listening to music that I say reminds me of BW so will be checking these out - Thanks

That a whole floor of BW view units is out of service and they made me an offer to switch to garden pool vi

They were taking a whole floor of BW view rooms out of service and that the rehab is a month behind. We took the offer they made us, but will miss our BW view. :(
Nice! What was the offer? If you don't mind.

Thinking of getting some board walk points. Just joined DVC and bought at Saratoga. Interesting thread.

Anyone regret getting boardwalk instead of beach club? Debating between the two.

Nope. Bought BCV and then sold it and bought BWV. Standard view and Boardwalk view won out as does the easy walking distance to two parks and the community hall.

We still stay at BCV now and then - having one does not necessarily mean you'll never stay at the other.

Our room was 3002, the very last room next to the Attic!

I like there is a stairway right there that takes you down to the back walkway, quick walk to Hollywood Studio, just cross the bridge to Swan / Dolphin and right at the bridge short walk to Beach Club or continue on to Epcot. If I go half way down the hall there is a stairway that takes you out to Boardwalk at the Garden so quick exit to Flying Fish, only problem it is exit only, that's ok, can do lobby and elevator back to floor. Enjoy your stay !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter