The 'How to be a Christmas Cracker' Diet ~ Oct/Nov & Dec '11

I am back in to! well after arriving back home on saturday after 23 days in Florida, I have actually lost 7lbs!! usually I put a few pounds on!
I still have 2 stone to lose so i'm going to try and do it myself this time instead of re- joining weight watchers again- i should have shares in that company :rotfl:

Jeanette - how on earth ??????? Well done you :thumbsup2

I have now lost 2lbs since returning from the cruise ... although to be honest I have not been giving it my full attention .... but plan to kick into action when we get back from Venice on 2nd November. I am deliberately trying to keep November event free so I can focus on losing weight, trying to exercise and sorting out the house / garage / shed etc.

Well done to everyone who is doing so well :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I have now lost 2lbs since returning from the cruise ... although to be honest I have not been giving it my full attention .... but plan to kick into action when we get back from Venice on 2nd November. I am deliberately trying to keep November event free so I can focus on losing weight, trying to exercise and sorting out the house / garage / shed etc.

Well done to everyone who is doing so well :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:cool1: Well done on losing 2lbs this week Sarah, when are you off to Venice ? :)

:cool1: I have just weighed-in and I'm happy to have STS, which is fine by me as I am now maintaining

Keep up the good work everyone

:wizard: Good Luck with next weeks weigh-ins guys :wizard:

I forgot to post last week, and I STS. This week I lost a pound though, which surprised me as I have STS for about 2 months, but made me very happy!

Can anyone recommend any excerside dvd's? I've got the Jillian Micheals 30 Day shred, but am looking for something a little less hardcore.

Can anyone recommend any excerside dvd's? I've got the Jillian Micheals 30 Day shred, but am looking for something a little less hardcore.

Rosemary Conley! They are really cheap (Amazon have a 3 pack on for £3.99 delivered!) and she's surprisingly unpatronising. There's always three levels you can work at depending on your fitness level and you can "drop" down a level half way through if you think you're about to collapse :rotfl: - or step it up if you fancy pushing yourself. Plus, there's some real 1990s classic tracks on them ;) (Seriously, they're great!)

I've lost 11lb so far and just hoping to STS this week as off work and eating/drinking far too much :upsidedow

Sorry I haven't used a proper DVD for years, I hope more people can recommend one for you :thumbsup2

I've lost 11lb so far and just hoping to STS this week as off work and eating/drinking far too much :upsidedow

:wizard: Fingers crossed for you Kath

I have just weighed in and after yet another difficult week, due to half term and a couple of my zumba classes cancelled, I am pleased to have stayed the same (phew !)

:woohoo: Well done to everyone who has lost or STS over the last week

:hug: Hugs to anyone who has put on or is struggling to get back on track

:wizard: .. and lots of luck to everyone for next week

I have just weighed in and after yet another difficult week, due to half term and a couple of my zumba classes cancelled, I am pleased to have stayed the same (phew !)

Well done! They think that varying your routine (i.e having some days/weeks when you eat more calories or do less exercise) is actually good for weight loss sometimes, in that it keeps your body on its toes! ;)

I am pleased to have STS this week, I seem to be able to maintain my current weight as long as I go to my 3 zumba classes, so I'm a happy bunny ::yes::

:woohoo: Well done to everyone who has lost or STS over the last week

:hug: Hugs to anyone who has put on or is struggling to get back on track

:wizard: .. and lots of luck to everyone for next week

Well done Mandy :thumbsup2

I've not been on much but am ashamed to say they my weight is definitely going in the wrong direction :sad2:
I'm usually soo motivated (even if I'm STS) to get to the gym but am finding it soo hard to sum up any energy from anywhere! I'd rather just have that extra hour in bed in the morning & lounge on the sofa the minute I get in. As I work from 8-4 I can be home by 445 so that's a long time on the sofa....

We had my nieces 21st last week & both my sisters have lost a stone - so I had to drown my shame in more wine :rotfl:

We have an 80s party on Saturday night so after that I need to get right back on it & get my ever growing bUm back into the gym 4 days a week!

Plus we are off skiing in 8 weeks & it's really high altitude to I need to be ft!!!!! (they recommend a visit to the Oxygen bar on day 2:scared1:)

Shame on me!!! :rolleyes1

Katie x

I am still struggling to get on track ... at this rate I will be a Christmas Pudding rather than a Christmas Cracker .. after a very calorific weekend away in Venice and then lots of Halloween candy to finish off, I am hoping to RE start again on Monday. Plan to make some veggie soups and try and stick to those for a few days to give me a kick start!

1lb off for me this week :)

:cool1: Well done Jeanette :cool1:

I've not been on much but am ashamed to say they my weight is definitely going in the wrong direction :sad2:
I'm usually soo motivated (even if I'm STS) to get to the gym but am finding it soo hard to sum up any energy from anywhere! I'd rather just have that extra hour in bed in the morning & lounge on the sofa the minute I get in. As I work from 8-4 I can be home by 445 so that's a long time on the sofa....

We had my nieces 21st last week & both my sisters have lost a stone - so I had to drown my shame in more wine :rotfl:

We have an 80s party on Saturday night so after that I need to get right back on it & get my ever growing bUm back into the gym 4 days a week!

Plus we are off skiing in 8 weeks & it's really high altitude to I need to be ft!!!!! (they recommend a visit to the Oxygen bar on day 2:scared1:)

Shame on me!!! :rolleyes1

Katie x

:hug: Katie, I think it's so easy to lose your motivation at this time of the year, as it's so dark and dreary to go out, it's so much easier to stay at home with a cuppa and a few biscuits. Last night it was belting it down with rain, and I really had to force myself out to zumba, and once I was there I was glad I'd made the effort

:wizard: Good luck at getting back on track hun :wizard:

I am still struggling to get on track ... at this rate I will be a Christmas Pudding rather than a Christmas Cracker .. after a very calorific weekend away in Venice and then lots of Halloween candy to finish off, I am hoping to RE start again on Monday. Plan to make some veggie soups and try and stick to those for a few days to give me a kick start!

:wizard: Good luck at getting back on track Sarah, I know I would rather have been in Venice than dieting ::yes:: :rotfl2: It sounds like you've had a fun week

I have only last 2lb the past 2 weeks but I have been off work and partying a little!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter