The Hangout Thread of fangirling and other awesomeness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lzfb8di8M91r05w8wo1_500.gif

I love how at the start of the final marking period my teachers switch from teaching to giving tons of work to teach ourselves with.

[on Kuzco]
Yzma: Why, I practically raised him.
Kronk: Yeah, you'd think he would've turned out better.
Yzma: Yeah, go figure.

[Yzma and Kronk are trapped in a dark locked room]
ChiCha: What do you mean the door's stuck? Try jiggling the handle.
Yzma: There is no handle in here.
ChiCha: [holding the door handle] There's not? Are you sure?
Yzma: All right, I've had enough of this. Tell us where the talking lhama is and we'll burn your house to the ground.
Kronk: Er, don't you mean or?
Yzma: [even more angrily] Err, tell us where the talking lhama is *or* we'll burn your house to the ground.
Chaca: Well, which is it? That sounds like a pretty crucial conjunction.

[plotting ways to kill Kuzco]
Yzma: Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives...
[laughs]
Yzma: ...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!
[knocks over bottle of poison on flower, which shrivels up and dies]
Yzma: Or, to save on postage, I'll just poison him with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter