The Hangout Thread ~ 2012: The Year of More Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lpdxpam6wf1qzkn9bo1_500.jpg

JAMES HATES KENDALL’S PLAID BACKPACK OMG BECAUSE YOU’RE PERFECT I BET YOU WISH YOU PICKED OUT KENDALL’S BACKPACK FLAWLESS CHARACTER JAMES MASLOW YOU DESERVE AN OSCAR

I have a lot of James Diamond feels

I wasn't on my laptop when I watched earlier so I MIGHT LIVEBLOG BECAUSE IT WAS FLAWLESS AND JAMES FREAKING DIAMOND

If James is such a ladies' man, why in the world does he freak out so much every time he kisses a girl? I THINK IT'S BECAUSE HE'S GAY. JAMES DIAMOND IS GAY AND NOTHING WILL EVER CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE. I'M NOT SURE IF KENDALL'S IN LOVE WITH HIM (if he is, he doesn't realize it) BUT JAMES IS IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE WITH KENDALL BECAUSE KENDALL MADE HIS DREAMS COME TRUE. SINCE HE DOESN'T WANT TO SCARE KENDALL OFF, HE WON'T SAY ANYTHING. FLAWLESS CHARACTER

"Cool."
"That's fine."
"I'm James."

YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER AND YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO A GIRL YOU THINK IS PRETTY. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

i actually don't understand why 1D is hosting the movie premiere. LIKE WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO WITH ANYTHING IT THAT'S RANDOM?????

DOUBLE DIBS hahahahaha i luv u

I, too, would shoot Logan. I CAN RELATE, PENNY. I CAN RELATE.

"We were debating. Do you stand for good or evil? Or do you have a boyfriend?"

"Did the van just talk?"
"Thank you, Captain Obvious!"
"Did the rude van just talk?!"

SASSY GAY KENDALL OMG YOU'VE BEEN SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME WITH JAMES OMG

"I'm Diamond. James Diamond." bb

SHOOT ME GIRL. AND THEN "Stop gasping!" OMG CARGAN BBS I LUV U

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter