The Guy Thread 3: Where Awesome Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's such thing as reincarnation, I want to come back as a Cheetah or a Jaguar.

Cheetahs are cool, but only because they're fast.
I think I'd love to be a cheetah, running is fun.

I want school to end already :headache:
I'll miss my friends but man, I'm really worn out.
TGIF.

Oh & I went a concert last week Ally, I saw Franz Ferdinand.
They were greatttttt.

REEALLY?!
How did you like it?
I decided that I'm definitely moving back to Canada, I like the music there much more.
But the clothes and food... that's different, it's soo much better here.

Oooh, it was amazing! Nick had a broken leg but he was still great! They had him sitting by the keyboard, playing guitar while sitting on this stool; I felt so bad for him :(
They opened with Jacqueline (my favorite FF song) and ended the encore with This Fire (my brother's fave FF song).
We missed the opening band, the Born Ruffians, but they came back out to play with FF during Lucid Dreams. There was sooooo much energy in them and there was such a great vibe! Alex really knows how to work a crowd! He wore these flashy red shoes, they were they first thing I noticed about him; he has a great sense of style xD
I got a tee there with the tour dates, something I didn't get at the AC/DC show because the friggin' guy wouldn't let me get it. ( I WAS $1 SHORT!!!)
Anyway, it was on a school night and I landed up sleeping at 2, but my mom made me go to school ;/
No one at school knows them though, but since then, this boy & girl have started listening to them...I think I'm the only kid in the whole school to have gone to rock concerts.
i'm such a cool kid ;)
haha, not.

Ouch, do you know how he broke it?
Your brother's cool, that's my favourite song too, well now it's been replaced by No You Girls, I LOVE that song.
The Born Ruffians are pretty cool. They're from Midland lol.
A lot of people who went to my school go to rock concerts, but I'm the only one who would go see opera lol.

This record keeps skipping...

No, I don't, but now that I think about it, I'm gonna search around and see how he broke it. I was like "Aww, poor thing..." Most people at school listen to HORRIBLE bands ( Escape the Fate, Alesana, etc. *insert similar bands here*) & they have the nerve to say I listen to crap. :rolleyes: That's one reason why I can't wait to leave that school. There's one boy who listens to some good bands, but the other kids are converting him :x & yeah, they played that song too, it was very fun to dance to xD

What record are you listening to?

That's so disgusting.
There were a lot of people who I knew that listened to fairly good music.

I was listening to Meddle by Pink Floyd.

Well, maybe next year in high school I'll meet some cool people. If I don't, well, I can always talk to you, haha.

Ohh right, you're not in high school yet.
Well it gets a lot better there, so you'll probably meet more people who listen to good music :D

hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up
hey wats up

so wats up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter