The FOUR SEASONS ORLANDO information thread

The rates probably won't be less than these hotels - although it might be close - but what it will give you is a true deluxe hotel, instead of Disney's watered down version of the same. Can't wait to finally see what I know is going to be a great hotel!:thumbsup2

Oh, I totally agree about Disney's version of deluxe. However, to my 9 year old having animals outside his balcony is as good as it gets. While he loves staying at Four Seasons properties, it will be a hard sell over a Disney property at WDW ;-)

The rates at the Four Seasons may not be less, but will have to be near enough as when we go to Disney we buy in to the whole Disney experience. I guess we will have to see what is on offer next summer!

Here are the opening rates for group reservations at opening, ten rooms or more. It also details rack rates.

"Per room per night rates beginning at USD 229.00 from September 3 to 30, 2014 (standard rates will begin at USD 595.00)
Per room per night rates beginning at USD 249.00 from October 1 to December 21, 2014 (standard rates will begin at USD 645.00)"

Here are the opening rates for group reservations at opening, ten rooms or more. It also details rack rates.

"Per room per night rates beginning at USD 229.00 from September 3 to 30, 2014 (standard rates will begin at USD 595.00)
Per room per night rates beginning at USD 249.00 from October 1 to December 21, 2014 (standard rates will begin at USD 645.00)"

Are the no rates for August 2014? I was hoping the resort would be open for Summer 2014.

so you can only get that rate if you book ten rooms or more??

Per the Four Seasons website, the Orlando resort will open the summer of 2014. Since they are booking meetings beginning in September, I would imagine the hotel will soft open in early July. That would give them about seven weeks to polish their training, before the corporate guests arrive.

If those rates (non group) are accurate, I personally wouldn't bother. I love the Four Seasons, and I know Disney deluxe doesn't touch it in many ways, but I wouldn't spend more to stay there than I can get a one bedroom at BLT for. So much space, great accommodations and we can walk to MK. I assumed they would be a bit more competitive with the deluxe and villa pricing. Maybe those numbers will move around if they don't fill rooms.

Subscribing~
Those prices seem high for now, but hopefully there will be some promotions.
I'm personally tired of seeing similar prices for Deluxe Disney resorts (I know, location, location) without the deluxe feel. We've done Disney enough that I'd love the relaxation with the true deluxe experience. Would love to try it once :)

The official opening date of the Four Seasons Disney World is now confirmed as July 15, 2014. November 15 is the tentative date for reservations to open up.

I just received an e-mail and reservations can now be made. We are thinking of going to Orlando for two weeks over Christmas this year. However, at a starting rate of $895 for our dates, we will be staying elsewhere. I know it is Christmas, but those rates are nearer what you would pay for their resorts such as Maui or Mauritius - which I have stayed at. Those are true resorts and worth the money. I can't justify this price when we spend so little time in our room while in Orlando. Looks like it will be a split stay for us - possibly AKL and the Ritz.

As of today (January 12, 2014) per the Four Seasons website, reservations begin Sunday, August 3, 2014. Rack rates start at about $645.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest