The Elite Dis - Archives :P

WWEDUDE

<br><font color=green>I am in a head cast</font><b
2hnqjy1.jpg
Join the PotCO (Pirates of the Caribbean Online) Dis Guild. If ye would like to join simply PM me or post. I will send you a guild code, which once you redeem you can join the guild. Also: any members can be in guilds, you don't need to have unlimited access (you only need that to create one). If you request you can also join the Dis Crew, and sail the seven seas with your Dis friends. Any questions can be posted :)

Dude

Code to join: ADHT8999

How to redeem:
Go to ye sea chest.
Click me hearties at the top.
Click guild on the right hand side.
Click redeem invitation.

Our guild name is currently a default one (Guild#####) I will inform you when a name has been chosen.

Name list: PLEASE POST IF YOU AREN'T HERE.

Cowboys_Girl...Samantha Redsteel
GoofyWaterCoaster...Captain Water Coaster
seaturtledude...Edward Stormeagle
wwedude...Bill Treasurestealer
thesupersmartguy...Jason Crestfoote
SnowyJingleBells...O'Snow
Sir_Quikslvr...Sir Quikslvr
PirateEmery...PirateEmery
Silentpedro IGN...Silentpedro

Over the past few weeks, our guild has become more and more inactive. This is because I have moved onto other games, as have most of our Dis Community. As VMK closed, VMK Dis'sers have moved there own ways, me included. Some members stayed with Pirates, as that proved to be there cup o' tea. I personally have moved onto a very fun game, Neopets, and created a website for this (I learned to create custom layouts shortly have The Elite Dis' website was done ;)). I don't want to be holding our guild back from reaching it's potential, so today I am passing on The Elite Dis, to LittleMermaidsMom, aka Esmeralda. I have decided this after talking with KrazyPete, Pink, as well as LittleMermaidsMom. Mermaid will be creating a new guild and I will post the code to register everywhere I can (here, our forums, and website). I still don't know what I will be doing with the forums, and website. I will talk with Mermaid about the forums and website, if they do stay, they won't be updated.

I am sorry I was not able to stay with Pirates. I truly hope you have found your new VMK with Pirates, I haven't, so I have moved on. I wish you all the best, and the best for The Elite Dis'ers.

Bringing elite to a whole new level since March 21st 2008,
Dude

See you in VFK, Neopets, Smallworlds, and on Pirates!

I just got a few more details. Our new guild's name will be The Elite Dis 2. The only thing that will change will be the name under your account name, we are still The Elite Dis. Our website, and our forums will remain, but they will not be updated. I will elect a person to moderator the forums. All officers, if they choose to make the switch over, will remain officers. The invite code is ADHT8999. Please move over to the new guild, asap. Sometime next month the old guild will be deleted, and I will degrade my account to basic. Thank you for wonderful months! I shall never be more than a PM away.

Dude

PS: Thanks for being so supportive with this change! :hug:

Please send me the code. I dont get on much but it would be fun to hang out with dis peeps!

I have put the invite code in first post, along with how to redeem it. Also, if you want to be apart of the crew and help sail the Shadow Runner (Light Galleon) pm me :)

Thanks snow.he and mcat for helping with the cannons, any other dissers care to join? I probably will go another 20 minutes :)

If any dis pirates ever need any help feel free to pm me. Although I'm already part of an amazing guild (savvy pirates) I am willing to help out my dis friends since I am currently done with the pearl quest and stuck at the boss battle until they release it :)

can you tell us where you're at if we are already in a guild but want to help you out?

After you put in the code, look at your guild and go to dude.

I think she is asking how to meet up with you if your in another guild.

For example meeting in Savada sea near dock in tortuga

I think she is asking how to meet up with you if your in another guild.

For example meeting in Savada sea near dock in tortuga

yeah that's what I'm asking. Since I'm an officer in another guild I don't want to leave it, but I would love to help you out.

Are you in a crew? If you aren't in a crew I can invite you to mine and allow you to help out on my galleon. I can work out a meeting place if you PM me :)

Thanks for the fun and gold, hope to see you and more people tomorrow :)
16lgyom.jpg

ETA: If anyone wants a player card you can get one, just pm me :)

2agkmj8.gif

If anyone wants to sail with us redeem the code :)

I joined the guild :). I'm level 8 with basic access right now. I'm a level 4 - cutlass; level 2 - pistol; and level 2 - sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!