• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Just wondering, did you try using various bras to see if it helped smooth out the gap?
The style of the Dalmatian's dress reminds me of the Mickey Mouse Through the Years dress and for me there was no gap.

I think your belt looks perfectly fine. :love:

View attachment 566769
I haven’t tried it yet. I’m thinking it’ll probably help. I’ve been working a lot outdoors so I’ve been too yucky to go near my dresses lately.
Either way, it’s not too big of a gap so it’s not a deal breaker, just thought it was a bit odd.

Back when the dresses were on sale a friend grabbed the Little Mermaid dress for me and threw it in “my” pile at her house. She filled up my box and mailed it out and of course it arrived while I was out of town helping my parents while my mom had surgery. Then I got home and it was Easter. Now I finally have my dress and I’m soooo in love. I tried it on immediately so pardon my hair. I was super nervous about the size but went with the small and it’s perfect!20B545BB-A75B-40F2-B754-5360E3771A55.jpeg29C7E334-D4B5-46EE-A072-2821375894FC.jpeg

Last edited:
Back when the dresses were on sale a friend grabbed the Little Mermaid dress for me and threw it in “my” pile at her house. She filled up my box and mailed it out and of course it arrived while I was out of town helping my parents while my mom had surgery. The I got home and it was Easter. Now I finally have my dress and I’m soooo in love. I tried it on immediately so pardon my hair. I was super nervous about the size but went with the small and it’s perfect!View attachment 567074View attachment 567075
You look amazing! Great fit!

Back when the dresses were on sale a friend grabbed the Little Mermaid dress for me and threw it in “my” pile at her house. She filled up my box and mailed it out and of course it arrived while I was out of town helping my parents while my mom had surgery. The I got home and it was Easter. Now I finally have my dress and I’m soooo in love. I tried it on immediately so pardon my hair. I was super nervous about the size but went with the small and it’s perfect!View attachment 567074View attachment 567075
Amazing!! 🥰

Back when the dresses were on sale a friend grabbed the Little Mermaid dress for me and threw it in “my” pile at her house. She filled up my box and mailed it out and of course it arrived while I was out of town helping my parents while my mom had surgery. Then I got home and it was Easter. Now I finally have my dress and I’m soooo in love. I tried it on immediately so pardon my hair. I was super nervous about the size but went with the small and it’s perfect!View attachment 567074View attachment 567075
you look fantastic. I thought the dress was sooo pretty, but definitely not for my body shape!!

Back when the dresses were on sale a friend grabbed the Little Mermaid dress for me and threw it in “my” pile at her house. She filled up my box and mailed it out and of course it arrived while I was out of town helping my parents while my mom had surgery. Then I got home and it was Easter. Now I finally have my dress and I’m soooo in love. I tried it on immediately so pardon my hair. I was super nervous about the size but went with the small and it’s perfect!View attachment 567074View attachment 567075
It looks perfect on you!

I just don’t think I like it. Maybe better in person? I dunno. I think it’d been cute if all one color like a yellow or something.
Yeah, I agree. I do like the thought of it, just not huge on the color. I’m going this weekend so I may or may not end up getting it. LOL 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter