The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

okay, between my sister and I, we have 15, plus the mickey and minnie striped summer dress (not dress shop)...we started with the original orange bird and tiki room dresses, but bought many much more recently...
I also have a Loki dress that I didn’t add to my list 😊 My first two were bought at the Disney outlets. And the other Disney dogs dress. I gave the dog dress to one of my close friends because I didn’t like the way it looked on me.

Attachments

• 0A2D569B-0E2E-480A-BCD5-37CFA13052A9.png
    0A2D569B-0E2E-480A-BCD5-37CFA13052A9.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 56
I love mine! It’s a bit bigger and stretchier than I thought it would be.
I'm so glad you posted your review and picture. My DD wanted it the minute she saw a picture of it online, but I wasn't sure. We saw your review and how cute it looked on you and I told her if it went up on shopdisney, maybe I would get it for her. She has been looking every day and luckily it came up during the 25% off sale!

I'm so glad you posted your review and picture. My DD wanted it the minute she saw a picture of it online, but I wasn't sure. We saw your review and how cute it looked on you and I told her if it went up on shopdisney, maybe I would get it for her. She has been looking every day and luckily it came up during the 25% off sale!
Aww!! Thank you ❤️
I’m sure she’ll love it! Keep us posted!

To share crazy Disney sizing... I got this skirt in an XL. It’s a girls size!! I am normally a 4-6 in womans sizing... 😮😮😮

Attachments

• BFD986C1-9D4C-4102-A3EB-6481FFCB6409.jpeg
    BFD986C1-9D4C-4102-A3EB-6481FFCB6409.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 33
Do they have the passholder 30% discount at all of the Disney stores? I think I want the new dress. I'm going this coming weekend, so will check it out at the Dress Shop.

Pics will be sideways again..

Ok the dog dress is very very inaccurately sized. This is an XS. This shouldn’t fit according to size chart and in all good sense. I even still have on my sweats and it still fit. I’m not complaining because it was good price, and I like it.

And how cute is the dog rain hat?!?
A061EE31-ECC6-4CF2-B56B-53A57041441A.jpegB2C37A0F-BC26-4C15-ABD3-CE28447D568B.jpeg

Pics will be sideways again..

Ok the dog dress is very very inaccurately sized. This is an XS. This shouldn’t fit according to size chart and in all good sense. I even still have on my sweats and it still fit. I’m not complaining because it was good price, and I like it.

And how cute is the dog rain hat?!?
View attachment 556908View attachment 556909
Right?? I’m soooo glad it fit!! Super super cute!

Do they have the passholder 30% discount at all of the Disney stores? I think I want the new dress. I'm going this coming weekend, so will check it out at the Dress Shop.
It looks like it is only the 25% at the stores. I saw that on one of the other board.

Well - I just hung up dress #13 - an amazing, generous, best-christmas-surprise-ever dress I received from very dear friend (FoxC63)!! It's the mickey mouse design with the red sweater (with mickey mouse ears embroidered), white top, and all different mickey mouse images on the skirt. As soon as I drop a few (ok - more than a few) pounds, I'll send pics. RIght now I have to order another set of garment bags!

All of my dresses are Mediums, and I buy these for them:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/buyagai...HBsaWNpdENhbmRpZGF0ZXMiOiJCMDc4 VzVRNlY2In0=
Nothing like a special friend to send you a smile when you need one!!

:flower1:

Anyone have the Inside Out white romper? I’m curious how it fits because looks like it has a ton of elastic on the bodice. I think that may be my next purchase if I can find a good deal, just don’t know what size.

Anyone have the Inside Out white romper? I’m curious how it fits because looks like it has a ton of elastic on the bodice. I think that may be my next purchase if I can find a good deal, just don’t know what size.
I saw them at the outlets over the weekend. I don’t have it because #1 it’s white and I look at white and it’s dirty and #2 it’s a 1 piece. Due to my top/bottom differential, I can’t wear 1 piece things.

I saw them at the outlets over the weekend. I don’t have it because #1 it’s white and I look at white and it’s dirty and #2 it’s a 1 piece. Due to my top/bottom differential, I can’t wear 1 piece things.
I thought they probably were at the outlet. On eBay I can get a small quite a bit cheaper than a medium.
I hate the duster but love the romper.....but not enough to pay full price 🤣

Well - I just hung up dress #13 - an amazing, generous, best-christmas-surprise-ever dress I received from very dear friend (FoxC63)!! It's the mickey mouse design with the red sweater (with mickey mouse ears embroidered), white top, and all different mickey mouse images on the skirt. As soon as I drop a few (ok - more than a few) pounds, I'll send pics. RIght now I have to order another set of garment bags!

Nothing like a special friend to send you a smile when you need one!! :flower1:

Speaking of Christmas, does anyone have their decorations still up? Guilty as charged :ssst:
I figure I'll be all set in 8 months! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter