• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

So I talked to the manager at the Dress Shop and they aren’t expecting to get the dog & cat dresses this week. 😢 He said they weren’t at the whats house yet.
So I think I’ll order online.

my sister bought the Minnie dress. It looks amazing on her.

Attachments

• 2BD618F2-37DB-4C14-8F72-DAEDCD3EAABA.jpeg
    2BD618F2-37DB-4C14-8F72-DAEDCD3EAABA.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 74

So I talked to the manager at the Dress Shop and they aren’t expecting to get the dog & cat dresses this week. 😢 He said they weren’t at the whats house yet.
So I think I’ll order online.

my sister bought the Minnie dress. It looks amazing on her.
Boo for the dog and cat 😢 and yay for your sister. It looks amazing 😊
I know when I bought the Alice in Wonderland dress, it took about a month for it to get to the Coop after it made it online.

Bought the cats dress- it doesn’t appear to have any give ( or not much) on the sides.
Would you happen to know if it is the same fit as the enchanted tiki room dress from a couple years back? It looks to be the same cut, and the materials are the same 97% cotton/3% spandex...

I got the UPS notification that my cat dress will be here tomorrow, but still no shipping confirmation from Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter