The Disneyland Hotel FAQ & Information Thread

Limes96

DIS Veteran
I’m wondering if anyone here has experience with families of 5 at DLH. If I were to book a family room with the sofa bed and two doubles for my family of 4, would I be able to add on my older son to the reservation if he’s able to come with us at the last minute? I’m wondering because although in the room description it says the room sleeps 5, I’m not able to pull the same room up when I do a search for a room that will fit all 5 of us.

kmedina

Loves all things Disney
Does anyone know why no availability shows up for this hotel even for dates a year out? I've tried different months and everything, because my dates are flexible, but I want this hotel.

Karin1984

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know why no availability shows up for this hotel even for dates a year out? I've tried different months and everything, because my dates are flexible, but I want this hotel.
It's closed due to Covid and they haven't released a reopening date. They just stopped everything, even though it is likely that the hotel will reopen at some point.
Other contributor could be the upcoming refurbishment. This hotel is the last one to get refurbished before the 30th year anniversary. Maybe they haven't fixed the dates for this yet.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES