The Disney Photo Bomb Thread!

I was taking pictures of the two women, but the guy photobombed! :) Good times at Hollywood Studios.

1930s Hollywood by LilRonGal, on Flickr​

The lady in the maroon colored outfit is so hilarious! We saw one of the streetmosphere skits with her and she was a total ham. Then she flirted with my dad and he pulled her in for a dip when my mom was taking of pic of them. So much fun :rotfl:

That is Dorma Nesmond in the purple hat and the photobomber is Freddy Fiddlesticks.

Great pictures :lmao:

I think the purpose of this thread is for pointing out people who are accidently in your photos, not photos people set out to purposefully ruin. Flame me if you will, but I'm exercising my right to speak up.

I have an issue with someone deliberately "bomb"ing another family's photo ops. We had staked out our spot at Epcot for Illuminations a good 90 minutes before the show started, and my daughter had set up her camera on the tripod so as to catch photos of us during the show. We had been there long enough to recognize other families around us. When the show was over, the 14-year-old daughter of a group near us decided she should jump in front of our camera set-up and make faces into the lens when the timer was set. The ignorant klutz's big feet got tangled in the tripod's leg and caused the tripod to topple over. Thank God my daughter had cat-like reflexes and the mindset to jump up and catch her camera within INCHES of it hitting the concrete (then again, it cost her over $500 and she guards it with her life). The parents watched it happen, and yet there was no apology. They gasped and hissed at her to "get over here!" Yeah, reallllllllllll funny.

As far as ride photos go, I think if you're the only family in the ride vehicle and no other families' photos will be bombed by your playfulness, then, by all mean, bombs away! However, if there are others with you, I would hope for some consideration. Given the long wait times for rides, some families may not plan to ride an attraction a second time. I'd hate to be the reason they wouldn't buy a photo memory of the vacation they've planned and paid for.

G'head, let the flames ignite. pirate:

Everyone look out!!! Its the Photo Bomb Police!!!:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::laughing:

This poor lady at Akershus had an allergic reaction and had to be taken out on a stretcher by the paramedics. Of course the rest of the place went on like nothing happened, and this left us with all of our pictures of the princess visits looking like this:

KenzieDisneyTrip145.jpg

HAHAHAHHA! :lmao:

How rude of that lady to photobomb your picture! :rotfl2:

I love how Aurora doesn't even aknowledge what is going on!

I know this guy did not set out to ruin our picture and I didn't even notice when I was taking this picture that he was in it (he was taking a picture of his family with Minnie) but we have affectionately named him "bonus dad".

010-1.jpg

Holy Cow :scared1: I know 'bonus dad'!!! He is an ex boss of mine. No way, :eek: glad he is getting some magic now, he needed it long long ago. :rolleyes1

This is my sister and my little nephew Cole riding Prince Charming Regal Carrousel.......I am not sure how the guy riding next to them feels about Coley but Im thinking its not good....:rotfl:

3885.jpg

Eeesh, he doesn't look very kid friendly does he? Probably the camera just caught him in an off pose but still....

I had this picture of my sister's family when we were there for our parents' 50th anniversary. I was making a slideshow as a keepsake for our parents and didn't want the other people in the boat. It took a little doing, but this is how I "un-bombed" the picture!!!

P4251176.jpg

This is my sister and my little nephew Cole riding Prince Charming Regal Carrousel.......I am not sure how the guy riding next to them feels about Coley but Im thinking its not good....:rotfl:

3885.jpg

Are you sure he's looking at the kid?

Are you sure he's looking at the kid?
That's what I was thinking. :rotfl:

To the person or people (don't recall if there's more than one) complaining about what a photobomb is and isn't, who cares? Even if it's not a "real" photobomb, some of these pictures are pretty darn funny and I'm definitely glad they've been shared. :goodvibes

We were at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area at DHS. My DD4 was having trouble climbing onto the ant. An older boy came along and helped her up. I was expecting him to then move away, but he stayed and posed for a photo, so I took one of both of them. After a week of posing with all kinds of random character, my normally shy DD just took this one in stride.

IMG_1834.jpg

This is one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen - thank you for sharing it! :goodvibes

Ah, yes, the dreaded duckface! I just don't get that current trend. Who thinks that looks good?

Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter