The Disney Photo Bomb Thread!

my husband, our dd and a random kid who knows to look when a camera is pointed at him

Oh, I definitely didn't mean people who just accidentally walk in front of people trying to take pictures because they're focused on something else. That's totally forgiveable, and will probably be me every day of the trip! I was just talking about people who think it's funny to either jump into someone's picture or, knowing they're stuck in the frame behind the subjects, make stupid faces or pick their nose or something.

This guy was nice enough to be checking out the bottom of a friend of mine in this picture. I hope he liked the view.

91572398.png

It isn't but it could have been me! LOL:cool1:

Taking a pic of the kids outside of HM my DD didnt seemed too thrilled but an unexpected CM bombed my photo

HPIM2235.jpg

When was this taken? That could be my dh, in which I can guarantee you -- he was totally oblivious.

OMG...I thought the same thing. I actually copied it and zoomed in to see if it was really him...I still can't tell!

Ha ha - love this thread!

I was a CM, and also at one time worked at the other theme park with attractions. I never really photobombed at Disney as my costume didn't really lend to anything funny. But I often did a nice, bright smile. Often we couldn't really get out range of the photo, so might as well.

Now, at the other theme park with attractions my costume was themed where we could be funny, so I often did expressions that went with it if I knew I was going to get caught in a photo. So yes, I photobombed a lot! Never purposely jumped into a photo but often we couldn't avoid being in them. Okay, I did jump in a few times, but that was when I was egged on by family members. :lmao:

And for some reason, people always wanted to pose with us at both parks. We used to joke that we were immortalized in thousands of family albums. :rotfl2:

I had this picture of my sister's family when we were there for our parents' 50th anniversary. I was making a slideshow as a keepsake for our parents and didn't want the other people in the boat. It took a little doing, but this is how I "un-bombed" the picture!!!

P4251176.jpg
Very smart!
Disney should do this!

Eeesh, he doesn't look very kid friendly does he? Probably the camera just caught him in an off pose but still....

By the direction of his eyes, to me it looks more like he's trying to look at her very low cut shirt rather than the kid.

Image0016.jpg

I had no idea we'd been bombed until I logged into the photopass account. At first I was ticked, but our Photopass guy got enough shots without him to make up for it. And he looks so much like Newman from Seinfeld, these eventually turned into my favorite shots of the trip.

OK, I'm taking one for the team and posting this HORRIBLE picture of myself from my 2009 Disney cruise because it has an awesome photo bomb! :thumbsup2

232323232%7Ffp43357%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E%3B97%3E29%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3256%3C7%3A%3A45326nu0mrj

Here is another one from the same trip, this one unintentional. There's my mom and Eeyore, and then what is that kid doing in the background? Wedgie, anyone? :rotfl2:

232323232%7Ffp43362%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E%3B97%3E29%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3256%3C85359326nu0mrj

This thread makes me want to look through all of our pictures now to see if we have any photobomb pictures.

Image0016.jpg

I had no idea we'd been bombed until I logged into the photopass account. At first I was ticked, but our Photopass guy got enough shots without him to make up for it. And he looks so much like Newman from Seinfeld, these eventually turned into my favorite shots of the trip.

I like this CM. He's always come up with some really creative stuff for our family pictures.

I love to read funny thread, or ones that make you smile. Love this thread!

I just started a Photobomb thread over on the Cruise section. I don't have any to post - but it sure would be fun to see others. Poohs Hunny - you should post yours!

67e3e7fa-05bd-4574-b82a-4de076705367.jpg

129180355605596729.jpg

Do you recognize the other guy in the photo?

Scott

This is Will Weaton, aka Wesley Crusher on Star Trek the Next Generation and Caos on Leverage.

Love this thread. I have mixed feelings about the photobomb, but in the end it doesn't hurt anyone and (usually) it's all in good fun. Love the thread!!!:thumbsup2

A lot of these photos are great! :rotfl:

Mine isn't hilarious, but I got a kick out of it. My cousin and I are huge Tron fans, and we were super excited to be able to actually play Space Paranoids at Flynn's Arcade in DCA. The guy playing the game when we spotted it seemed pretty happy to be there too!

space_paranoids.jpg

Here is a classic photobomb. I was taking a picture of our friends and I didn't notice the guy in the back till l downloaded the pictures later that night.

DSC08752.jpg

Wow....you need to lighten up a bit...too much negativity...

The "ignorant klutz" would be the 14 year old?!? Fairly unkind of you, you think? But in contrast I do love the adoration you show for your own, with her cat like reflexes. :rotfl:

no flame.....just feel bad for you and the need for attention.
:thumbsup2 So tired of the overly sensitive types around here. You are in a public place, get over it. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter