The DIS Dad's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Dad's as if this year wasnt shaping up to be totally awesome already, my wife just told me that I get to go see the Fighting Irish play Washington State in the Alamo Dome on Halloween!:banana: Just Nine days before we leave for Disney. I cant even contain my emotions right now. I was lucky enough to see the Irish beat Texas by a field goal back when I was twelve. I have always wanted to go see another game. So this is gonna be the best year ever!:cool1:

WOW!! i just read the news release about the monorail acident this morning at the ttc! poor young man driving mono purple was killed.hard to believe with all the safety features in place. keep the young man and his family in your prayers.:sad1::sad1:

I read about the accident early this morning. My family and I have nothing but heartfelt sorrow for the CM and his family. Our prayers are with them.

hay,hay, check out the ticker!!! 3 months!! tomorrow it will be 2 months,3weeks and 6 days!!:woohoo::woohoo: (but whos counting anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter