The DIS Dad's Club VI - Man's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it! Nice job, Don! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Here's an update on my son: He reported to duty with the Blues yesterday morning! The first week or two are going to be tough with lots of stuff to do and learn, and long days and short nights. I sure hope he's up to it! I think he is! :woohoo:

I'm certain as bad as he wanted the job...he'll be able to do it...and probably make it look easy just to impress them.

I'm certain you are a very proud papa...I'm proud for you!!!:thumbsup2

Here's an update on my son: He reported to duty with the Blues yesterday morning! The first week or two are going to be tough with lots of stuff to do and learn, and long days and short nights. I sure hope he's up to it! I think he is! :woohoo:

You'll have to see if he can sneak some pictures out for us to see! You know, if it won't get him court marshaled or anything. Heck, I'm sure Fed can pull a few strings and get him reinstated, right?

Wow, a bunch of girls must have stole all the DisDads usernames and passwords. No way a bunch of hard working men can chat 5 pages in 1 day. :stir:

Wow, a bunch of girls must have stole all the DisDads usernames and passwords. No way a bunch of hard working men can chat 5 pages in 1 day. :stir:

:lmao: cant blame me, i only made one post!!! :lmao: mijo, congrats!!! cant wait to go to an air show.:thumbsup2

Don...3 words...Liberty Tree Tavern. :thumbsup2

Mmmmmmm... :goodvibes

Whoohoo! Sounds like boot camp all over again. I'm sure he'll do just fine :thumbsup2

:lmao: cant blame me, i only made one post!!! :lmao: mijo, congrats!!! cant wait to go to an air show.:thumbsup2

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao::lmao: THIS time! Too funny, Dave!

I'm certain as bad as he wanted the job...he'll be able to do it...and probably make it look easy just to impress them.

I'm certain you are a very proud papa...I'm proud for you!!!:thumbsup2
Nate ~ I am very proud indeed! He did well during his interview so I don't think he will have any problems.

You'll have to see if he can sneak some pictures out for us to see! You know, if it won't get him court marshaled or anything. Heck, I'm sure Fed can pull a few strings and get him reinstated, right?
He sent one by phone today: a Crew Chief patch on his gear bag. He and his roommate received their clothing and gear today.

Dave ~ Thanks! The closest shows next year will be at Andrews and in Millville, NJ, both in May. He should get assigned to at least one of those.

Mmmmmmm... :goodvibes
Whoohoo! Sounds like boot camp all over again. I'm sure he'll do just fine :thumbsup2
Yeah, like a whole week of battle stations! He is having a good time so far! It's like a family unit down there. Everyone works together to accomplish whatever needs to be done.

My Goodness!!! Give yoiu guys something new and you have to wear it out the first day!!:rotfl2: 5 Pages...really? LOL Seriously? LOL As far as the last word...I think Mark got it...that is until a DisMom jumped in and closed the thread and took it from him :rotfl2:

I don't have a nemesis .... I guess I have been able to be friends with everyone ha haLOL

Nice job Don...as usual..your decorating is impecable!:worship:

Wow, I go to work and we are on page 5 already.

Don great job on the new clubhouse, we have alot of neat toys:cool1:

Tim nice quick on the feet thinking with Dis Dads 5 1/2:thumbsup2

The last word, it should be middlepat, Don made arrangements with webmaster to post new thread, therefore by rights it should be Don, Mark got in since it was reopened, Beverly this is almost like the 2000 election, funny it's the same time of year too:confused3:lmao:

To be fair maybe we should call this to Dis Dad vote, let the Dads decide carefully:teacher:

Oh yeah, I love the new toolbox/fridge combo. I'm thinking one of them would look Awesome in my garage:goodvibes

Heres a mancave-warming gift. Every room looks better with one of these on the wall!
ea1.jpg

Ok just returned from the disney store....it seems every time I go I spend money there...today me and my wife walked in looking to see what we should get the kids for Xmas.....and needless to say we spent some money but we got some good deals...they had the best toy ever a buzz doll like the ones they sell for a good penny..for twenty dollars and the best thing ever Buzz speaks Spanish yes spanish it is so cool. I am a sucker for toy story stuff....All my kids ask for are McQueen cars so we bought a few cars things and a Aurora dress for my daughter for 17 dollars...yes 17 the dress was worth over 60...So she has her dress for next year for BBB......So birds family are striking good for some deals...just copied from 5 and half

OH HAPPY PEANUT BUTTERING DAY!!!!! New Dads Room....Check! Letters from Magical Express....CHECKEDEY CHECK CHECK!!!! Im going to go put my ears on and march around the house!!!!! :banana::cool1::banana::cool1::dance3::cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Ok just returned from the disney store....it seems every time I go I spend money there...today me and my wife walked in looking to see what we should get the kids for Xmas.....and needless to say we spent some money but we got some good deals...they had the best toy ever a buzz doll like the ones they sell for a good penny..for twenty dollars and the best thing ever Buzz speaks Spanish yes spanish it is so cool. I am a sucker for toy story stuff....All my kids ask for are McQueen cars so we bought a few cars things and a Aurora dress for my daughter for 17 dollars...yes 17 the dress was worth over 60...So she has her dress for next year for BBB......So birds family are striking good for some deals...just copied from 5 and half

birds, the disney store in the lehigh valley mall always has alot of good deals on the kids stuff. thats all the store has anymore. if you ever get up this way, let me know.:thumbsup2 ill be going back to philly on the 17th, dw has a follow up apointment. we should be in and out. her apointment is at 7:45, we'll get there around 6:15 and go to breakfast at the midtown 2 dinner than walk over. we should be out of the city by 8:30.:thumbsup2

Anyway the last thing I asked on Dis Dads V that will most likely be interesting, was what TV Dad or TV Dad combo would best desrcibe yourself:confused3

For me it would be a cross of Al Bundy & Red Foreman:lmao:

Oh come now AirGoofy - you haven't been around in the DDC long enough. There have been many, many days where we've blown through 12-20 pages in a single day, and NOT just when a thread gets shut down either... :lmao:

We will be staying at the Contemporary from Dec 7th - 17th.

That's Awesome you will be at WDW during the Dis Dads in Dec trip:goodvibes

Go to the link on FreezinRafiki's page aka Barry , entitled Dis Dads in Dec let the party bus roll, and fill in your info.

We are all meeting up and is sure to be alot of fun:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter