The Dis Dad's Club III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeze... looks like I won the thread lottery! :woohoo: Although what sucks is that I ended the thread adding fireman1 to our member list... and I got him the wrong member #!! Just as I'm editing his member # (which is supposed to be 411) I get a message saying the thread is closed... I'm like "NOOOOOO!!!" :lmao::lmao:

I guess we have to go back to work.

Congrats Don. You ended II and started III. That has to be some kind of life achievement.:banana:

I guess we have to go back to work.

Congrats Don. You ended II and started III. That has to be some kind of life achievement.:banana:

Yep... that's got to be about as high an achievement as finishing my TR :lmao::lmao::lmao:

One can only hope. I don't think I could handle a third loss to the stinkin' Cowboys.

well, atleast those stikin cowboys have 5 rings and they didnt ask the texas tax payers to build them a new stadium than claim we have to money for snow removal or parades. more of my tax money at work.:lmao:

I knew it, I go to a meeting and this happens.:lmao:

It kinda feels the ending of the Truman Show when the security guys say "Lets see what else is on" :rotfl2:

Good afteroon, Good evening and goodnight!

Is it just me or is the board extremely slow right now? I've noticed over the last couple of days it has been slow in the afternoon. Anyone else notice? :confused3

I have had the same problem. I heard it was a bunch of teenagers clogging everything up on another thread. Something about beign the last ones to post. :confused3 Darn kids. things should start getting faster.:lmao:

Page 281 Post 4206.

So we have a reference for next time. Which at the rate things are going could be by Monday.

Is it just me or is the board extremely slow right now? I've noticed over the last couple of days it has been slow in the afternoon. Anyone else notice? :confused3
It's probably the Dis Dad's II thread bogging down the system.:lmao:

It's been loading slow for me too. :confused3
Page 281 Post 4206.

So we have a reference for next time. Which at the rate things are going could be by Monday.

LOL SO TRUE! :lmao::lmao:

well, atleast those stikin cowboys have 5 rings and they didnt ask the texas tax payers to build them a new stadium than claim we have to money for snow removal or parades. more of my tax money at work.:lmao:

Did you ever notice that the Cowboys logo is a pentagram? Just sayin'...:lmao:

I wonder if Stopher has realized the thread closed?

I can see him now "submit you stupid website submit" :badpc:

I wonder if Stopher has realized the thread closed?

I can see him now "submit you stupid website submit" :badpc:

:lmao::lmao: i see on the news they just took a drunk guy off an airtran flight from atlanta to ca. they landed in co. to get him off the flight. isnt fed fron atlanta area?:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter