The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can make an exception to this rule when we include pictures, like the one involving Jasmine many pages ago. :love:

I thought that picture fell under the category of "living vicariously through your son's eyes"?? :lmao::lmao:

I thought that picture fell under the category of "living vicariously through your son's eyes"?? :lmao::lmao:

To all of the new members who need to get up to speed, here is the photo in question. It was taken by me at Cinderella's Royal Table in December of 2008. My son, then 2, was simply admiring Jasmine's necklace. Nothing more.

IMG_3124.JPG

That picture says it all....:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:rotfl2::rotfl2:

And I made the first post, that is so awesome!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Welcome new dads!!!

And I think our new MAN LAW has passed muster!!!:cool1:

To all of the new members who need to get up to speed, here is the photo in question. It was taken by me at Cinderella's Royal Table in December of 2008. My son, then 2, was simply admiring Jasmine's necklace. Nothing more.

IMG_3124.JPG

this is still a classic!!:lmao:

Two years ago today, a Fanatical guy had an idea. That maybe, just maybe, he was not alone. That there must be others out there just like him.

Two years, two threads, and almost 400 members later, we continue on. I can’t think of a better group of guys to be associated with!

Image10.gif

Two years ago today, a Fanatical guy had an idea. That maybe, just maybe, he was not alone. That there must be others out there just like him.

Two years, two threads, and almost 400 members later, we continue on. I can’t think of a better group of guys to be associated with!

Image10.gif

Woohoo! :woohoo: What do you get for 2 years?? Paper? Cotton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!