The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup2 thats cool!! how olds your dd? and i just noticed your from the l.v area! im in nazareth. i see your leaving in a few short weeks, take me with you. my dw and i were down in may for our 25th aniv. and in oct we are going again with dd and friends.

Oh, cool, hey there neighbor! (We live in Whitehall)

Our daughter turns 7 on the 30th of July. This is our second trip this year, and I'm hoping that visiting twice in one year doesn't become an addiction, LOL. With my love for Disney, I could see that happening very easily! :)

Quick question....Anyone have any experience in having to coordinate a trip for 21 family members to WDW ? We are going the week before Christmas with a free dining pin. What are my chances with getting everyone in the same restaurants TOGETHER ??? :confused3
We are doing one Grand Gathering breakfast so that should be no problem. I'm just wondering about the regular ADR's.

Just printing out some dining reservation info. For my Trip in 3 days. :banana:

anyway I noticed this in all the "Guest Polices"

"Party of 8 to 26: Please call Group Dining at (407) 939-7707."

Hope that helps.

Hehe, thanks on the age thing....married VERY young. :)

We actually haven't told our daughter about the trip yet. We came back in June, and told her we would probably not be going again until her little brother turned 4.

SO, her birthday is July 30th. My wife wrapped a pair of mouse ears, a luggage tag, and a picture I made of her at Disney with a custom message saying we were going back again, put it in a box and wrapped it. I can't WAIT to see her face when she opens it! :)

That sounds like an awesome surprise! Make sure you have the camera ready to capture the moment!

Been a while since I have visited the thread. Glad to see so many "Disney Dads" on here ! Quick question....Anyone have any experience in having to coordinate a trip for 21 family members to WDW ? We are going the week before Christmas with a free dining pin. What are my chances with getting everyone in the same restaurants TOGETHER ??? :confused3
We are doing one Grand Gathering breakfast so that should be no problem. I'm just wondering about the regular ADR's.

WOW! I can't even think of 21 family members I'd like to have at WDW! :rotfl2: Sorry... don't have any suggestions, but I do wish you good luck!

Yeah, I was checking the other tread myself, wondering why no one was posting. Thanks for setting up "the deuce!"

We leave in October, and my 90 day window for ADRs opens on Thursday. Unfortunately, we're staying with my in-laws for the first week that we are there, so I have to call every day to set up new ADRs - no 90+10 for me.

Woohoo! Another trip coming up! I hope you get the ADR's you're looking for.

hey anyone have any info on CBR , and the best building in the complex? we where doing a dcl cruise in march 2010, but after working the numbers we can do almost 10 days at a moderate for less....what is march like in dis, crowd , weather?? any info would help!!!

thanks

I thought about a cruise, too. But I'd rather spend more days at the world than out on the water. Maybe one day I'll try another cruise. Haven't been to the World in March... but I hear it's BUSY!

I now know why my thread subscription was not getting updated.

Welcome to all the new members.

Also, sorry to hear about Kevin's father.

Welcome to the new thread! Yeah... I can't believe what happened to Kevin's dad. You hear about these things happening every once in a while, but it's crazy when it happens to someone you know.

Thanks to Emma's Dad for letting me know aobut this new thread! I wondered why I had not gotten any e-mail notices lately for the Dads Club.

Has anyone started a Dads club on Facebook yet? I think that might be cool too.:woohoo:

No problem! It was a confusing couple of days for the DIS Dad's Club.

I don't have the info with me (and I can't get to FB at work), but I started a DIS Dad's Club on FB a little while ago. Haven't done much with it yet, but it's there :)

Our daughter turns 7 on the 30th of July. This is our second trip this year, and I'm hoping that visiting twice in one year doesn't become an addiction, LOL. With my love for Disney, I could see that happening very easily! :)

HAHA! You said "addiction". We don't use them type of words here, Mr. :lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Hey, I never knew this thread existed! Our kids are all adults but I'm still a DIS Dad! In fact, our 28 yo Navy son will be heading down to WDW with us in October. We'll be taking advantage of his Military Salute at POFQ.

dvczerfs: Where are you located? We're in Williams Township, just south of Easton.

We are certainly glad you found it! How long has DS been in the Navy? Where's he stationed?

You are member # 335!

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to the DIS Dad's Club list :thumbsup2

Member #313 here.

I'm sure that you guys will be pleased to hear that I added on to my upcoming AKL stay with 2 more nights at the POFQ. Somehow in the process I also got an ADR (online) at Le Celier for that Monday.

Fired up!

Member #313 here.

I'm sure that you guys will be pleased to hear that I added on to my upcoming AKL stay with 2 more nights at the POFQ. Somehow in the process I also got an ADR (online) at Le Celier for that Monday.

Fired up!

Rock on! That's awesome! :thumbsup2

:lmao:

Still can't get that Skipper Dan song out of my head.

Aw, but don't bother tryin' to IMDB me
The only place you might possibly see me
Is ridin' my little boat around Adventureland

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey, I never knew this thread existed! Our kids are all adults but I'm still a DIS Dad! In fact, our 28 yo Navy son will be heading down to WDW with us in October. We'll be taking advantage of his Military Salute at POFQ.

dvczerfs: Where are you located? We're in Williams Township, just south of Easton.
mijo! im in nazareth, out by gracedale. not in gracedale, but near gracedale and inching my way to it. oh yes, good old williams twsp, mr. chrin. i work w/ a guy whos from williams tsp. :thumbsup2

our dd is 16. have no idea were the time went.shes going to be a jr. this year. its fun to watch them grow up!:thumbsup2 looks like we can have a dis dad meet here in the lv! naz. whitehall, easton and kevin(ktme) i think is from near reading!!:lmao:

hay, i see your going in oct.! we will be the oct7 and leaving the 17th!! driving or flying?

our dd is 16. have no idea were the time went.shes going to be a jr. this year. its fun to watch them grow up!:thumbsup2 looks like we can have a dis dad meet here in the lv! naz. whitehall, easton and kevin(ktme) i think is from near reading!!:lmao:

Yep, I live right outside Reading.

Thanks.
Can't believe a week from now I'll be in Orlando. It seems like yesterday my counter was in the 60's.
Ghostman...
I'll be down there form July 18 - 29th staying at the CSR.

Looks like you get there on the 22nd...maybe I'll bump into you somewhere. :confused3

I'll be the slightly Pooh-sized guy with a faded San Diego Chargers or red Tennessee Titans hat on.

Tentative schedule...
EP on the 23rd
MK on the 24th
HS on the 26th (Also at Chef Mickey's that Morning)
MK on the 27th
Poly on the evening of the 28th for a 5:15pm "Spirit of Aloha" show.

Did you guys catch this in the DIS Site Updates ticker?

Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage now available to all guests

the castle at christmas makes me laugh!! we were down in dec of 07, we stood in line for 45 min waiting to get our pic w/ the than, new lights. we were the next in line and the cm said,"next please"the lights went out on the castle! the stage show was starting.we said we would wait,"next family please", he want down the entire line looking to find someone who wanted a pic w/ the dark castle.no takers. finaly the lights come on and dd has to use the restroom! being the good father i said, your holding it now! we were all laughing! so, the pic ontop of the tv in the living room, my dd is smiling real big! if you ever meet us, please dont mention this story! you dads w/teenage girls will know why!:thumbsup2

hay, i see your going in oct.! we will be the oct7 and leaving the 17th!! driving or flying?

dvczerfs: We'll be there October 4-10. Flying Southwest out of Philly Sunday afternoon and coming back early Saturday.
I have a friend from work who is coming back with his family today and he's from Nazareth: Craig Topping. Maybe you know him.

dvczerfs: We'll be there October 4-10. Flying Southwest out of Philly Sunday afternoon and coming back early Saturday.
I have a friend from work who is coming back with his family today and he's from Nazareth: Craig Topping. Maybe you know him.
:lmao::lmao: do you know craigs wife? jen, thats my niece! :lmao:you have to know nazareth people are all related to each other!!just tell him you were talking to jens uncle about disney,he will know who it is!!:thumbsup2:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!