The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are nearing the end of our vacation in Myrtle Beach this week, but my eyes and heart are already set for our Disney trip Oct 1-11. Anyone else going to be there during that time?

It's a small world, that's for sure! No, I've never met his family.
He might stop over to see me at work today to give me a rundown on his trip.
I'll let him know I've talked to you. I sure hope he got up to see Bob Jackson this time but I somehow doubt it.

We are nearing the end of our vacation in Myrtle Beach this week, but my eyes and heart are already set for our Disney trip Oct 1-11. Anyone else going to be there during that time?

GoHerd1028: We will be there Oct 4-10, POFQ.
Can't wait!

It's a small world, that's for sure! No, I've never met his family.
He might stop over to see me at work today to give me a rundown on his trip.
I'll let him know I've talked to you. I sure hope he got up to see Bob Jackson this time but I somehow doubt it.
have you worked there for awhile?

We will be in the area from Oct 9th through Oct 23rd. We are leaving Wisconsin on the 8th, and may or may not drive through. Depends on how DW, DS2, DD4 and the two dogs are feeling. We'll stay with my in-laws in Lakeland (about 40 mins from Disney) until the 18th. We're leaving the dogs there while we spend 4 nights at the Beach Club Villas. And then the long drive home...
But on a happy note, I was up at 5am this morning and was able to get 'Ohana reservations for Oct 14.

Have any of you golfed on the Disney Courses? Any recommendations? I can only afford one round, even with their October prices, so I want to make it count. (I'm not looking for the most challenging, but the most picturesque, interesting, etc...)

We will be in the area from Oct 9th through Oct 23rd. We are leaving Wisconsin on the 8th, and may or may not drive through. Depends on how DW, DS2, DD4 and the two dogs are feeling. We'll stay with my in-laws in Lakeland (about 40 mins from Disney) until the 18th. We're leaving the dogs there while we spend 4 nights at the Beach Club Villas. And then the long drive home...
But on a happy note, I was up at 5am this morning and was able to get 'Ohana reservations for Oct 14.

Have any of you golfed on the Disney Courses? Any recommendations? I can only afford one round, even with their October prices, so I want to make it count.
i played lake b.vista a few years ago. it was great! i would love to play the palm course but you have to watch the pros are in town in october.(reni classic,if i spelled that correctly) we were lucky to get a tee time and we were the first ones off. we were only a 2 some, they had us paired up but the other 2some was late, he let us go! we could play as fast as we wanted to! lets just say i left a few sleeves of balls lighter than what i started out with.:lmao:

Where you stayin' in Myrtle Beach?? My wife is a "native"......

Wish I was going in October, Uncle Same has other ideas for me:rolleyes:

I'll be there in January:woohoo:

I'll have to watch when I get home...the IT Nazi's have me locked out. :rolleyes1

:lmao: they have to know you have started to stop. i start to stop at work a week before we go. that way, i have nothing "hanging out there" while im gone!:lmao:

Where you stayin' in Myrtle Beach?? My wife is a "native"......

Wish I was going in October, Uncle Same has other ideas for me:rolleyes:

I'll be there in January:woohoo:

We are staying at the Sea Watch Resort near the Arcadian Golf Club and the Tanger outlets

Have any of you golfed on the Disney Courses? Any recommendations? I can only afford one round, even with their October prices, so I want to make it count. (I'm not looking for the most challenging, but the most picturesque, interesting, etc...)

I haven't played any of the courses... YET. But don't forget to check out their specials:

Tee Up for Twice the Golfing Fun

AND:

Resort Guests Get Complimentary Golf Club Rental

Found these specials HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter