The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
o.k.........help me get this straight. Is the kitchensinkguy my3princes husband....right?? It haven't been on in a while but I am pretty sure I have that one right??

If so......hello kitchensinkguy :thumbsup2

Oh, I forgot to tell you all about the Altar Boy throwing up right in the middle of Mass today. Craziest thing was, the priest looked over at him, then kept right on going! I felt so bad for the poor kid. Finally his dad got over to him and took him away. Then some ushers (lucky them) came out with paper towels, floor mop and disinfectant and cleaned it up. BLECH!

ugh..poor kid!

I'm going to peek in on the kids and then do what I need to do, if you know what I mean......

MERRY CHRISTMAS​
80011515_a3e925a184.jpg

Becky congrats on 3100
glad Grandpa is home

Nothing like a little puke to liven up a service, I imagine!;)

Last year at DS's holiday program there were kids puking EVERYWHERE. At least 3 that we saw, all from different families. One little girl was in the front row of the chorus and just barfed everywhere, right in the middle of a song. And the look of sheer horror on the face of the kid next to her was priceless. I shouldn't laugh, but it really was funny.

Hi everyone!! :wave2:

I'm in full Christmas Eve mode. I'm leaving now to go pick up my kids from their dad. I volunteered to do this. He thinks I'm being nice when actually I'm being smart. This way I can guarantee that they are home when I want them.

Be back later.

smart thinking Tammi

My back is the same. I am taking the pain meds regularly to make sure that I don't have severe pain. I don't have the luxury of time to lay around right now so it works best. I have some photos to share with you all.

Here is Colby at his concert on Thursday
Web2.jpg

This is Nick as St. Nick

DebSanta.jpg

This is a sampling of how full my house was earlier
Housefull.jpg

Here is me as Santa and Summer as the tree
Web.jpg

Here is a close up
SantaTree.jpg

Now that you've all had a good laugh. I'll wish you all a Merry Christmas.

I'm going to play a game with the kids now (Chris too)

Deb

Love the Pictures Deb
Glad every thing went well today

Hi Kristine, Chris, & Lynn :wave2:

Is it just me or can anyone else see the user names? All I see is white.

Deb love the pictures!

Tammi did you make the french toast that Glynis posted?

Janet - No, I see the user names in white, too. I was getting an error message about something on the page not loading right, and I had to click to continue "running scripts on this page". The error message stopped, but the names are still white.:confused3

I am watching Christmas Story, waiting for the boys to fall asleep. I need to fill their stockings!

I see white at the user name above the avatar and where it says private messages. It is rough on the eyes if you ask me.

Lynn

Not on Yahoo but keep Glynis and her family in your prayers, her MIL was in a car accident and has leg and pelvic injuries, I don't remember many details. Just send prayers and :wizard: her way. Glynis I hope you don't mind I posted this.

There was weather talk, talk about what we did, sorry don't remember many details, I was going to keep the conversations and forgot to both nights.:upsidedow

Glynis prayers said for your MIL and Family

o.k.........help me get this straight. Is the kitchensinkguy my3princes husband....right?? It haven't been on in a while but I am pretty sure I have that one right??

If so......hello kitchensinkguy :thumbsup2

yep Kitchensinkguy is Chris, Deb's husband he had posted before a little but has become addicted over the past few days

It's hurting my eyes lol I did notice that after I post a message & hit the back button, it shows you the page numbers. This is new, well at least I have never noticed it before.

im seeing alot of the text in white too..its annoying!

Tammi - that is pretty funny! I am sure he doesn't think it is now - but someday he can tell his kids how he puked in the middle of Christmas mass!!

Julia saw the Santa had crossed the Atlantic around 10:00 and BOLTED upstairs!! She did not want to take chances that he might miss our house b/c she was awake - she loved the NORAD site - and when I went up two minutes later to tell her she forgot the cookies she was almost asleep - I told her she forgot the cookies and she asked me to put them out for her that she had to get to sleep FAST!! Sounds like my little girl believes again!!!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas - hugs and kisses to your little ones!! You are all the best group of friends I could ever ask for!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter