The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janet - DS & DH LOVE that movie! We have a very cool toy store called "Puzzle Zoo" in the mall. They have all sorts of peculiar things. I took DS there on Friday and they had a "Christmas Story" action figure of Flick, along with a pole for him to stick his tongue to!:rotfl2: They also had "Mom and Randy". I didn't flip through the rack to see what others they had, but it was pretty funny!

Hello and Merry Christmas!!

I have missed you all the past two days!

Yesterday something exciting happened and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you

As most of you know Steve is adopted = this article appeared on the front page of our newspaper yesterday - his picture was huge on the front page and above the fold!! I am so proud to be his wife and wanted to share this with all of you!

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061223/NEWS01/612230344/-1/all

I have to get the kids settled - of course Nick has an ear infection which got out of control at my in-laws while we were opening presents - poor little thing is so sick and my only option would be to go to the ER - motrin seems to be working and my doctor did prescribe some ear drops so I hope those work!!!

I will try to be back in a little bit

wow Kate very nice Article. you should defineately be proud of Steve.

rayers and :wizard: for Nick that he gets well fast.

I wanted to say "ditto"--its been so nice talking to you guys and getting to know you!!

I guess I am still technically the "newbie", but I absolutely love coming to the DDA thread and chatting with everyone, and meeting DDA members was one of the highlights of our trip! (DH adores Stephanie's sister. He told me after we all met for lunch that he enjoyed meeting each of my DDA friends, but Kevin is his favorite.)

I am looking forward to a wonderful new year, chatting on the boards and hopefully getting to meet more of you in person!:)

Oh how funny lol (smiley is not working)

I can't see my avatar now :(

Janet - DS & DH LOVE that movie! We have a very cool toy store called "Puzzle Zoo" in the mall. They have all sorts of peculiar things. I took DS there on Friday and they had a "Christmas Story" action figure of Flick, along with a pole for him to stick his tongue to!:rotfl2: They also had "Mom and Randy". I didn't flip through the rack to see what others they had, but it was pretty funny!

hi everyone!

hope all of you are having a wonderful holiday!!!

I am just waiting for the kids to fall asleep so I can out the presents out. I hope I can outlast them..I am beat!

xmas07.jpg

looking good Kristine

Would toffee be those Heath chips? Do they even still make those? I guess they would be with the baking stuff - chocolate chips and so forth.

Most toffee comes already covered in chocolate, which wouldn't make very good toast!

Well, it's official now.

Merry

Christmas

DDA!!

You all are the best bunch of friends that anyone could ask for! I love you all!

And on that note, I need to get to bed. Have a wonderful day tomorrow (or today)!!!!

My kids finally went to bed. They are so excited I don't think that they will be sleeping for awhile though. They made cards for Santa, left notes, milk and cookies, cheese doodles (noodles as Colby calls them). Nick keeps telling us that we need to go to bed or Santa won't come. As soon as Colby falls asleep we'll have to go to bed just to appease Nick

Deb

It's 10:15 and the girls are just now trying to settle down....I made it to lunch and the 3 o'clock services than home we came home and I collapsed....I am exhausted but Santa hasn't come to my house yet.

We got more snow today and I figured out my camera has a snow setting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter