The daily grind 4/27

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Hope everyone is doing well.
Continued prayers for your dad Becky

Megan has a final this morning

Going to try shopping at Trader Joe’s today. Have lots of things we like there that our regular stores don’t carry.
Get gas (haven’t filled up since 3/13. Down to about 1/3 tank
Organize my closet, been a dumping ground lol
Empty dishwasher

Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Morning,

Can we start 2020 over already? Found out last night that a dear friend passed away yesterday. I just got an email from her a few day ago. I knew it was coming (she had stage 4 lung cancer and was in hospice care at home) but it still doesn't make it any easier :(

Will find out today about Dad's next steps...I think dialysis will be the next course of action but we shall see.

Best of luck to Megan on her final today! :)

Today:
Once over house
Vacuum/Mop
Water plants
Exercise video
Touch base with Dad
Sympathy card out to friend's family
Maybe scrap
Chicken for dinner

Stay safe and be well!

Morning!

Good luck with the lists!

P2000 - sorry to hear about your friend 😢 and praying for your dad -

Today
Laundry
Vacuum
DD is getting a new cricut machine - that should be fun!
Supper - breakfast :)

Enjoy your day!

Morning..... another day in the neighborhood...

Becky -- I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Even knowing doesn't make it easier when the time arrives. At least you have an email from her to keep. Continued prayers for your Dad.

Chae -- have fun with DD's new cricut!

Lisa -- good luck on the venture out of the house. I've got to run out tomorrow and Wednesday morning will be real quick because it's just a grocery pick up. Tuesday I have to go into the store because I know it's there....

Today:

once over house
scrap

Have a good day.. Be safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!