The Daily Grind ~ 2/12/2016

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning and TGIF!

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend!
Stay warm!

Today:
Morning chores
Walk
Laundry
Online shopping for a few items
Wash car
Scrap
Dinner out with Joe

Enjoy your day ladies!
Becky

Mornin'!

Send the sunshine north! BRR!!! Poor PJ got up and got ready this morning, looked outside before going to start her car...light dusting on the ground... decided to check her FB because she had a few minutes... 2 hour delay.. poor kid is up, ready and now is on hold...

Today's agenda:

B up and movin'
B to school
once over house
scrap
town - need album/page protectors- going to try to get DH's LV trip scrapped this weekend (going to do a PL book since he took minimal photos because of conference and got sick while there)
pick up B
plans for 3 day weekend --- not going to be much as we have a round a few rounds of sn*w coming in..

Have a great day!!

Happy Friday!

P and PD to all :hug:

Megan has a fun day today! being an ambassador at school she gets to deliver Welcome packages to incoming freshman. She's paired up with 3 other kids, one is a senior boy who is the driver and 2 of her friends...yes I'm letting my girl in a car with an unknown boy driver. They do double check that all who are driving are safe and responsible with no tickets, etc.

stay warm this weekend Nan. poor PJ!
enjoy date night Becky
Hi Chae and Rebecca

we have a 4 day weekend, well Megan does I work Saturday and Tuesday, at least get to be a bit lazy both mornings.

today:
Megan up and out
work 8:30 - 1:00
relax
p/u Megan when she calls - might be a bit over regular school hours or back early
get started on a few chores
dinner
dance at 7:30 for spring Ballet try-outs

have a wonderful day ladies :)

Good morning!

Poppins2000- enjoy dinner out with DH
PrincessNancy96- enjoy the scrap time
mommy2mrb- enjoy the long weekend

Wasn't on yesterday - I took a friend to the knee Doctor. She's having a bad time but should be better soon.

Today:
Had coffee with Dsil
Laundry
Once thru the middle
Still need to order Disney pictures - the deal ends tomorrow
Supper - chili (I think)

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter