~The Cost of An AP With DVC?

NatashaDisneyCM

DIS Veteran
Hello,
I am trying to find out what the cost is for an Adult AP with the DVC discount?
I have another form of way to get a discount, just trying to find out the best possible price!! Thanks

This would be a regular AP no premium. :)

For a non-premium annual pass with the DVC discount, the adult price would be $424.94 and child price would be $383.40.

Robert

one more question, If I buy a 3 day base no Ex. Can I use a day or two of that and roll over to get the AP from DVC in October?

The DVC price is hard to beat. It's even better than the military discount AP at Shades of Green. When we have friends staying with us in the room, we typically head to the closest Guest Relations to get our DVC APs, then over to SOG to get the MYW tickets for everyone else.

I'm looking forward to finally be able to get our DVC AP at the concierge this year. That will cut out a little bit of our first-day travel.

one more question, If I buy a 3 day base no Ex. Can I use a day or two of that and roll over to get the AP from DVC in October?
Even though the days on your ticket will never expire, you can only make changes to it for 14 days after first use.

You can use a partially-used MYW ticket to upgrade to a DVC AP, but you'd have to do it on the trip when you used the 2 days. Not on a future trip.

Even though the days on your ticket will never expire, you can only make changes to it for 14 days after first use.

You can use a partially-used MYW ticket to upgrade to a DVC AP, but you'd have to do it on the trip when you used the 2 days. Not on a future trip.

ok, I was just trying to figure how to get the best days for my money. I am going in 22 days, last minute trip planned after buying DVC, going again in Oct for a week, I wanted to buy AP then....
I just got back from Disney so I think I will just go with a 2 day park hopper with a CM discount. I want more money for spending!! lol

thanks for your help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter