The CCS Gallery! Show us your handiwork!

I recently took up sewing. Here are the purses I have made so far.

232323232%7Ffp43239%3Enu%3D3232%3E%3B8%3B%3E2%3B3%3E2323%3B8%3B3%3A4673ot1lsi

QUOTE]

Love this one!! :)

Thanks! I made it for my niece. I'm making another one with the same material but a different style. It's almost done. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

I need to get my mom to give me some sewing lessons. That's one thing (one of quite a few) things I can't do well or at all. :rotfl2:

I need to get my mom to give me some sewing lessons. That's one thing (one of quite a few) things I can't do well or at all. :rotfl2:

I took a class at Joann's and we made the skull one. I liked it so much I just bought a sewing machine and now I'm taking a sewing class at the community college this summer.

Another nice addition. You should keep sharing the world showcase with us!

I'm enjoying seeing all the craft ideas you have all made so far. However I am only on pg 4 of this thread and there are alot of empty pictures with "this pictre is no longer available" in the boxes. somewhat like the red x. not all that fun to look at.

Hopefully I'll get to see more soon.

These are sooooooooo cute. If my dog wasnt such a brat who would eat them, I would so need to buy some.

I was wondering if anyone has a template of the black Mickey ears like the one used in that adorable invitation. I'm making a Minnie Mouse polka dot pillowcase dress for DD to wear next month and I wanted to put Mickey on the front. TIA!

I was inspired by someone else to make these bracelets. I am not a crafter, I like to sew and knit - but this is my first attempt at jewlery. We are travelling with friends and I wanted to give something to the 4 kids in the group. I had enough beads to make something for the Mom's too. I was able to buy the supplies over Ebay and Etsy. What do you think!
DSC03257.JPG

DSC03259.JPG

DSC03258.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter