The Big Reveal - Really!!!

Kabuli1

DIS Veteran
In the Beginning . . .

whair.gif
hairwind.gif
Tracy and Karyn - two determined women with messed up metabolisms started Atkins. For four weeks they toiled, they struggled, they were very very good eating just what the good Dr. told them to, but to no avail . . . When it got to five weeks, they "looked" at each other and said: "Something Must Be Done!"

So on Monday morning, June 16, 2003, they began the dreaded, the evil, the horrible: ATKIN'S FAT FAST

Day One: We're ok, We're cool, Look at us go . . .

Day Two: We're starving, this isn't enough food for my parakeet!

Day Three: More than half-way, we will survive this . . .

Day Four: Why give up now?

Friday morning: The BIG REVEAL . . .
jumpinggreens.gif
jumpinggreens.gif

Karyn: Started on Monday at 163 lbs (to be completely honest the Wednesday before I had seen 161 for about an hour when it disappeared again. I'm going to use the Monday morning WI but if you have to, you can subtract 2lbs!)

Tracy: Started Monday at 158 lbs. She was really intelligent and remembered to measure as well! (Thanks to Kath!)

:( The BAAAAD News is: We didn't get to SKIP our 10# clippies!!!

:teeth: The Good News is: WE GOT OUR 10# CLIPPIES!!!!

And now, for the news you've been waiting for:

pinkie.gif
ffflower2.gif
pinkie.gif
ffflower2.gif
pinkie.gif
ffflower2.gif
pinkie.gif
ffflower2.gif
pinkie.gif

Now remember, this is after just FOUR days!

Karyn: 156.5
That's 6.5 lbs!!!!

Tracy: 154
That's 4 lbs and 6"!!!!

We could not have done it without all the love, support, encouragement, tears, cheers, prayers and pixie dust!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, everybody!!!!

Karyn and Tracy
Slow, but Determined: Losers, but WINNERS!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!! No, no, no! No technical problems!!!

I am ready for your big news to rock my world!!!! :) :) :) :)

(Standing with arms folded, impatiently tapping toe....)

We're waiting...................................................................................................................................................;)

Hi I am still here...I am talking to Karyn on the phone trying to help her with her tech problems.....

Will report in a few mins.

Tracy

Is that a new clippie!!!!! :) :) :) :) WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, my...... That IS a new clippie. I was so busy tapping my toe, I didn't notice!!!! :D I think this is a good omen of things to be revealed!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Shhhhh.....(yes its a new clippie) !!! hee hee..

I think you burn alot of calories tapping toes...hee hee

I THOUGHT SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! :) I have been looking forward to this alllllllllllll week!

Karyn is still updating...we are still talking...a few more seconds til the big reveal!!

Tracy

OOOOOOOHHH! Now I'm hopping up and down!!! This is better than a WATP tape!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Results are in...Karyn edited her first post!!

Tracy

Ohhhhh! You guys are really AWESOME!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I know those 4 days were long and hard, but they have really paid off! I am amazed and inspired by you both! It took a lot of dedication and determination to do this!!!! Now it's time to CELEBRATE!!!!

an19.gif

Congratulations to both of you!! Excellent job and well done!! Keep up the terrific work!! :):)

Oh my, oh my, oh my - you guys are amazing. I cannot beleive it. You lost more than a pound a day each! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc THAT IS EACH! OVER A POUND A DAY!

Congratulations!

Do your clothes feel looser? Do you have a lot of energy? Was it something that you would recommend to others? Again, because you each deserve your own:

Congratulations!

I'm so proud of you both, Tracy and Karyn. I don't know that I would have the courage to do that fat fast. If I ever try it, I will have to ban myself from the DIS. I can't imagine how grouchy I would be and if the fat fast makes our sweet Tracy grumpy, I would be like the Queen of Hearts, I'm sure.

Way to go, you two! Good for you measuring yourself Tracy. It is just incredible that you lost 6 inches in 4 days. Perhaps I <i>should</i> try this.

Be proud of yourselves. You did a great job with this. You jumpstarted your weight loss and you did just what Atkins said you would do, you lost at least one pound a day. That guy was really sharp. Too bad the medical establishment waited until he died to admit he knew what he was talking about.

Take a bow and be <b>proud</b>! Be very proud. You both took your frustration and turned it into a positive result. Nothing can stop you, seriously. If you can make it through the first two days of the fat fast you can do just about anything. We are all certainly proud <i>of</i> you...very, very proud.

Now, Tracy are you going to do the second part of this fat fast or are you going to quit? How about you Karyn? You sounded pretty determined to contine with the second phase, what will you do?

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!

Not only did you get new clippies, but you sure did bust away some pounds over the last few days!!! WOW!!! YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELVES!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!

That is really awesome! Look at your numbers getting lower and lower! I hope this is just the start of some Tiggerific weight losses for you both over the next several weeks! Thanks so much for sharing this with us, it has been an interesting experience! :) GOOD FOR YOU BOTH!!!!!

I am so happy for you! What an amazing accomplishment in such a short time! :) YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Way to go you two!!!!!!!!!!!!! You came, you saw, you CONQUERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter