Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Matterhorn

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Peter Pan

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

I don't know why, but Haunted Mansion has an inexplicable hold on me. There's just something about it that I can't resist.

Space Mountain without any overlays. Star Tours if it is fully random and has plenty of scenarios to pick from. Davy Crockett’s, when I “ride” it with my family.

How is Pirates not one of the choices? That's #1 in my book. Also, Railroad & Big Thunder Mtn.

Toad is my absolute favorite but that is mostly because I played a weasel in a children's theater production of Wind in the Willows. But after that it's a toss up between Indy, Splash and Pirates. Space used to be my favorite as a kid but as I get older and more prone to motion sickness I can't ride it much.

Absolutely Space Mountain. And going on the WDW version recently makes me appreciate DLR's even more. It's so much better.

How can you choose?! Big Thunder, POTC, Indy, Star Tours are the rides I would throw a tantrum over if we went and they weren't operational.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!