The Bachelorette

I onder if this whole thing wasn't a ratings ploy. You know that everyone will tune in now to see what they say will Corrine and Damirus be there.
My guess is there will be NO mention of Corrine or DaMario. Since production had just started they will "start over" with two other contestants in their place.

On another note, I saw online that Carly? and the erectile dysfunction guy got married.

My guess is there will be NO mention of Corrine or DaMario. Since production had just started they will "start over" with two other contestants in their place.
I don't think they will just pretend like it didn't happen. It caused to much hoopla for them just to play it off in my opinion. I'd be okay with them bringing DeMario back so he can try to redeem himself.

I don't think they will just pretend like it didn't happen. It caused to much hoopla for them just to play it off in my opinion. I'd be okay with them bringing DeMario back so he can try to redeem himself.
I didn't say or mean to imply they will pretend it didn't happen but as far as the SHOW goes, nothing shot before the incident will appear on the show (this is my guess only). The show will simply "start over." My understanding is that they were only there a day or two before the "incident.

I can for see them addressing it before the show airs. And was surprised they didn't address it yesterday after the bachalorette.

Looks like DeMario will be back, nothing on Corinne. I won't miss her.

Last episode made me like Josiah and Will a lot more. Yes, Josiah is a bit cocky but he's entertaining. Will is very quiet but obviously very smart and would be a better husband than most of these guys.

I like Dean. I was thinking last night he might make a good Bachelor if she doesn't pick him. I like Bryan too.
I didn't pay attention to him because of his age, but he's got a warm personality. Bryan on the other hand, is too aggressive to me. Rachel was telling the truth when she said, he's always saying the right thing, calculating lol

Wish Diggy could have gotten more air time, he seemed sweet.

I didn't pay attention to him because of his age, but he's got a warm personality. Bryan on the other hand, is too aggressive to me. Rachel was telling the truth when she said, he's always saying the right thing, calculating lol

Wish Diggy could have gotten more air time, he seemed sweet.

I liked Diggy too! :(

My thought about Bryan is -- he's 37.... ever been married? I don't remember a mention of that! There's my red flag! ;)

I liked Diggy too! :(

My thought about Bryan is -- he's 37.... ever been married? I don't remember a mention of that! There's my red flag! ;)

Not being married at 37 is pretty much the norm where I come from. Marriage is not very popular here. :)

"Divorced" would be my personal red flag.

Obviously I don't know if he's gay so how do you know that he's not? :drinking1;)

His reputation. I think I read an article about it. Or was it reality steve?

I mean... He has kids. Been married before. Getting married now.

Worst case scenario that would make him bi, not gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Wow. How mean was it for her to grab the rose before she sent Fred home? I get it. You somehow remember middle school too clearly and can't give a sweet, cute guy more of a chance. But to grab the rose and ask to speak to him only to send him home? Brutal.
....I thought that was very mean-spirited also.....:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!