The 39 cent scrapbook swap-Closed

I still have not recieved anything.
This has turned into a very dissappointing swap for me :sad2: :sad2: :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 .

Mommy2Two....I'm so sorry you haven't rec'd your things!! Do you know who your swap buddy is? Have you tried to contact them? That's the direction I'd go in from here. If you're not getting any response from them, then chalk it up as a learning experience I guess. :confused3 There comes a point in time when you just can't do any more.
Karen aka TN Traveler

TN Traveler said:
Mommy2Two....I'm so sorry you haven't rec'd your things!! Do you know who your swap buddy is? Have you tried to contact them? That's the direction I'd go in from here. If you're not getting any response from them, then chalk it up as a learning experience I guess. :confused3 There comes a point in time when you just can't do any more.
Karen aka TN Traveler

Nope, I had asked the organizer, but was not given that information.
She said that she has tried to contact the person sending to me and things have not been sucessful.

Hi everyone!

It seems that two of you have yet to recieve your envelopes.

pjpoohbear, pjilla has sent yours out so hopefully you get in today!

mommytotwo, as I mentioned in my PM's to you, I have not heard word back from ChesireMelanie so I will be sending you an envelope of goodies.

Hope everyone else was able to enjoy this swap.
Dee :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter