The 39 cent scrapbook swap-Closed

Jenny L---I'm putting your envelope in the mail either tonight (Wed) or first thing Thursday morning. I meant to mail it off this morning but got totally slammed w/phone calls yesterday and today and decided I needed to stay home and return phone calls and try to work. I'll PM when I make it to the post office. :earsboy:
Karen

I got my package today -- THANK YOU Angie!

i love the Disney stencil!

It is in with my Year-round swap stuff, since they are going to the same place. It should be there early next week!
Shawna

Hi, just checking if everyone has mailed their envelopes by now? Please PM me if you do not recieve yours in the next few days. Thanks everyone for playing!!
::MinnieMo

I GOT MINE TODAY!!!! THanks for the great stuff. I LOVED IT.

DH laughed and thought it was a great way for me to get rid of my "junk".

Thanks again this swap was great!!!

I got mine today Thank You so very much.... :teeth:

I was bad, I mailed mine out today only, I've been sick lately and haven't ventured out out the house in 4 days... :sad1:

Im very sorry for the delay, but i did add a check for the DCL Bracelet in the envelope :upsidedow

I love all my little goodies! I plan to start scrapping Christmas this weekend, so everything will come in handy! Thanks Candy!

Shawna

Shawna Thank you so much for my swap goodies!! They have really inspired me to get working on my wedding album again. Too cute!

I got mine yesterday. Thanks Karen and I will definetly be able to use some of the stuff right away and maybe more of it later.

Mine came today. Thanks Stacy, some great stickers! and I LOVE the DCL door hanger!

Nothing here yet and I haven't heard from the person that I had sent my swap to.
Is there anyone else waiting?

I got my package last week. Thanks Ohana 4 !
This was great fun. It arrived on my birthday!
My envelope went in the mail last week. Sorry it was so late!!
It should be there soon!

I have a no show at this point, but the hostess said that my SS was under the weather, so with the extra mail time, I am hanging tight.

Penny

bclydia,
I got my envelope today and I was thrilled. Thank you so much! I can use ALL of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter