That's Cuckoo Bananas *Updated 9/21 Complete*

Thanks for sharing your trip! It's great you could spend the one-on-one time with your DS. I've only been to Universal once and that was many years ago. Next trip we need to give it another go. Disney will always be my #1 (although NOT happy with some of the changes there) but it's good to see something different. Until next time.....

I enjoyed reading I agree, love HP World and I can’t do Universal without the EP!
We have had it each time we go except a couple times and it really makes touring the parks so much easier!
We did get AP’s this year and really like having these!

Thanks for sharing your trip! It's great you could spend the one-on-one time with your DS. I've only been to Universal once and that was many years ago. Next trip we need to give it another go. Disney will always be my #1 (although NOT happy with some of the changes there) but it's good to see something different. Until next time.....
Thanks for following along. It was definitely nice to try something different. As much as we love Disney, we're not thrilled with the changes either, so it's nice to have alternatives.

I enjoyed reading I agree, love HP World and I can’t do Universal without the EP!
We have had it each time we go except a couple times and it really makes touring the parks so much easier!
We did get AP’s this year and really like having these!
Yeah the last two times I've gone, we had EP, and I wished we could have this time. But something to look forward to next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter