Thanksgiving Roll Call - What Resort??

Our family of 10 will be at POR, we will be at Chef Mickey's for Thanksgiving dinner!:goodvibes

Our family of 6 will be staying at AS Sp. 11/21-11/29. Turkey day dinner at Teppan Edo. :lmao: per hubby's request.

Joleen 76, That's the same time we'll be at AS Sp!!!! We go through Wylie when we visit my sister. She lives in Allen!!!! Have a great time!!!

Joleen 76, That's the same time we'll be at AS Sp!!!! We go through Wylie when we visit my sister. She lives in Allen!!!! Have a great time!!!

How cool! It's a small world! :thumbsup2 I'm sure we will bump into each other at ASsp! Have and awesome trip!

Party of 7 ASMo 11/23 - 11/30.

Thanksgiving Lunch @ Coral Reef, then a few holiday beverages in the World Showcase, and of course Fish & Chips (a holiday favorite)

We will be at AKL 11/22/08 to 11/29/08:cool1:
Thanksgiving dinner at Tusker House

We will be at ASSp Nov 22-30. Thanksgiving Dinner at Chef Mickey's.
We go for Thanksgiving every even year and yes, the odd years feel "odd" not being in Disney.

My sentiments exactly!

We will also be at CBR 11/24 - 11/28. Thanksgiving dinner at Cape May and MVMCP on 11/27! Woo Hoo!!! :cool1:

I read this and thought "OMG, there is a MVMCP on Thanksgiving night?"

After staring at the post with a million thoughts running through my head..how could this be? Why didnt I know? Will my boys not be able to go to MK that night? etc... I saw the post was dated 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew!!

I wish they had a Christmas Party around Thanksgiving!

We're going to be at POP from the 22nd - 29th. No parties during that time.

Total of 16 of us!! It should be pretty crazy!!

We are staying at CR 11/26 to 12/2. We are eating dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern per DH request. He loves Thanksgiving and is a little sad not to be with his whole family this year. I'm sure he'll cheer up when he sees the smiles on all of our kids faces.:confused3

We're staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge Nov.21-28. Thanksgiving Dinner will be at Ohana. We have 12 of us going, but we are all at different resorts!:cool1:

Thanksgiving Week Ft. Wilderness, 3 cabins, 5th wheel campsite, Contemporary, POFQ, Boardwalk Villas, off-site condos, 47 in all for Thanksgiving Dinner at Park Fare at the Grand Floridian! Grand Gatherings crowd has been looking forward to this for 1 1/2 years!

I am not sure if we will keep the ressie at Tusker House because DH wants to see football games during the day. I was thinking we might go to ESPN Club and have a non-traditional meal and make him happy.

All 9 of us will be at POR 11/20 to 12/03. Turkey Day at 50's Prime Time. :thumbsup2

Tim/Hawk

We will be at All star music 11/22-11/28. Thanksgiving dinner at Chef Mickey's . We are leaving on the 21st and driving all night so only 8 more days to go!! WOO HOOO:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter