• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanksgiving ADRs...who's gotten them?

This morning was when our ADR window opened up. I was dismayed to discover nothing (at all!) at CRT or BOG for Thanksgiving dinner. LTT had availability, but only at 4-something in the afternoon...not when we want to eat dinner. We really, really wanted Thanksgiving dinner in MK and ended up with our ADR at Crystal Palace. It's not our favorite place for dinner (we love breakfast there...we'll miss it that trip!), but it was really our only choice so we took it. Once I got over feeling very disappointed that nothing else was available, I'm actually feeling happy now. We all love the characters at CP, and they're bound to have some traditional Thanksgiving choices in the buffet. It's Thanksgiving dinner in MK, and that's exactly what we wanted.

I noticed lots of other non-MK restaurants had Thanksgiving availability. If you can't find availability for your entire party, I'd second the advice to think about breaking up your party so you're getting ADRs for 2 groups of 6.

Is there anywhere you can see the menus at the different restaurants? Just wondering who will be serving traditional Thanksgiving dinner.

Is there anywhere you can see the menus at the different restaurants? Just wondering who will be serving traditional Thanksgiving dinner.

It is my understanding that (at least) last year it was closer to November before they posted any info / menu changes for Thanksgiving. From what I could find, the buffets did have turkey & some trimmings added. I don't remember specifics about non buffet restaurants, but I thought many did add turkey.

Crystal Palace. My guys don't remember eating there. Just us until DH flies down Sunday. I think it will be fun. Gave them choice of Garden Grill, Crystal Palace or 1900 Park Fare. DD picked CP.

We're going to be having our Thanksgiving dinner at Hollywood and Vine Minnies seasonal dine. The menu on Disney food blog looks great! We're booked for both a late lunch and an earlish dinner. Not sure which we want!

We have a reservation for 7 people at Art Smith's Homecoming in Disney Springs, 5:00pm. We try to stay out of the parks on Thanksgiving day, especially the Magic Kingdom.

Thanks to everyone for responding! I will say, I was pleasantly surprised by what was left over for a large group. We didn't get our first choice, but we got one of our top tier places. Trails End over at Fort Wilderness. I am happy with the time and I think it will be a nice boat ride over before dinner.

I feel pretty good about the ADRs we snagged. The only one I really feel sad about missing was a Beaches and Cream ressie for our large group. I know it's a smaller place, but was hoping to break us into two smaller groups and get reservations at a close time. I wasn't able to work that out just yet, but I'm going to keep trying. Has anyone had a larger group at Beaches? I don't even know how many they can accommodate in there.

Also, had difficulty (eventually had to call to get one) securing CRT. No matter how I tried for a party of 5/6, I could not find anything for any time for our 10 day window (which just opened today!). I am wondering what the heck happened. The phone rep had a few slots to choose from but none were showing in the app. Super frustrating, especially spending 45 minutes on hold to get CRT!

Congrats to those who got what they wanted and best of luck to those still searching. Keep checking friends!

Has anyone ever had Thanksgiving dinner at Le Cellier? I was able to snag a reservation, but I actually want to try their normal menu, not the Thanksgiving menu. We just happen to be in Epcot on Thanksgiving. Does anyone know if they offer only the special Thanksgiving menu, or if they offer their normal "signature" menu in addition to the Thanksgiving menu? I hate to pay for a standard Thanksgiving meal at one of the more expensive restaurants on the property, when multiple restaurants serve it. I want the signature filet mignon and cheddar soup! :) I called reservations and they were unable to help me. Thanks in advance!

We're going to Whispering Canyon for Thanksgiving dinner. Does anyone know if they serve more than just the traditional turkey? My kids will probably just want their usual mac&cheese or chicken nuggets...thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter