Thanksgiving ADRs...who's gotten them?

Shea&Van

&Waves
Hi friends!

Tomorrow is the big day for us to start snagging our ADRs. My first order of business will be attempting to get a reservation for 12 (YIKES) for Thanksgiving dinner. The group would love to do Liberty Tree, but Trails End, Crystal Palace, Cape May, were also discussed. Ideally, everyone would love to eat in the MK.

Do you have your ADR for Thanksgiving dinner? If so, where are you dining? How many folks are joining you? About what time are you set up for?

I'll be up bright and early to try and grab a reservation, just wanted to see who has what at this point. Usually, I'm just looking for my own family (party of five) and this time I'm doing them for some extended family as well since we are traveling as a big group.

If you have any tips/tricks, please feel free to share. We aren't picky on time (just after 4pm) and know we need to be flexible on location.

Best of luck to everyone who is ADR hunting!!!

We are booked at 50's Prime Time for Thanksgiving. We have a 1:30 reservation for 4.

We did Tusker House two years ago when we were there for Thanksgiving - it was a good choice but we did not necessarily want to go to AK on T-Day this year.

Hi friends!

Tomorrow is the big day for us to start snagging our ADRs. My first order of business will be attempting to get a reservation for 12 (YIKES) for Thanksgiving dinner. The group would love to do Liberty Tree, but Trails End, Crystal Palace, Cape May, were also discussed. Ideally, everyone would love to eat in the MK.

Do you have your ADR for Thanksgiving dinner? If so, where are you dining? How many folks are joining you? About what time are you set up for?

I'll be up bright and early to try and grab a reservation, just wanted to see who has what at this point. Usually, I'm just looking for my own family (party of five) and this time I'm doing them for some extended family as well since we are traveling as a big group.

If you have any tips/tricks, please feel free to share. We aren't picky on time (just after 4pm) and know we need to be flexible on location.

Best of luck to everyone who is ADR hunting!!!

As I'm sure you realize, many people that are staying Thanksgiving week have had access to reservations since late last week. With that being said, I quickly checked right now and I was kind of surprised that Cape May and Crystal Palace did show some availability to accommodate your party size, but FWIW, Liberty Tree did not. Maybe that will change when you get on to book in the morning. Good luck and I hope you can get one of the locations on your list!

Oh yes, I know it's a crazy-busy week. We've done Thanksgiving in DW before, but usually we are looking for a much smaller size # of folks. This will be my first attempt with a large group. We are staying through the end of the following week and will likely be able to get most of our "wish list" locations during the later part of our visit.

I appreciate you checking for me...that was super sweet! I'm also going to be trying out the new Touring Plans reservation thingie...have heard good things about the testing of this tool. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Take care and thanks for the responses so far! :)

We have Cape May for 4 people on thanksgiving at 6:00. Ate there 3 yrs ago for thanksgiving and really liked it.

We initially were going to do Liberty Tree Tavern but decided on Sanaa instead. Had no trouble booking it on Monday (well, our TA didn't have any trouble). We booked all ours on Monday and got everything we wanted for the week.

We have a party of 11 and at Biergarten booked.

Make sure you look at splitting up your party into two reservations. I had to do that for Be Our Guest and Le Cellier dinner.

Make sure if you have to book that way you change the lead guest to someone other than yourself or it won't let you book a second reservation under your MDE account. I put my husband as lead on the first reservation then me as the other lead on the second one.

We're a party of 6 booked at Yachtsman. Out of curiosity, I checked Liberty Tree and found availability the week of Thanksgiving, but not actually on Thanksgiving day (this was as of two days ago).

We will be on our honeymoon and we just made an ADR for Le Cellier on Thanksgiving. Curious what the holiday menu and the prices are.

We have Cinderella's Royal Table for lunch and Coral Reef for dinner Thanksgiving day. I'm hoping to score Biergarten another day, but they haven't released anything after Thanksgiving day. There do seem to be times available on Thanksgiving at Biergarten still. Good luck!

Does Cape May still offer Crab Legs on Thanksgiving? Hoping for HDDR but Cape May is one of our back ups
We ate there last thanksgiving and loved it! (We actually ate there two days before and liked it so much we went the second time). Here's a photo of the menu.

Attachments

• IMG_3902.JPG
    IMG_3902.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 31
I originally wanted Liberty Tree this year but there was no availability on Tuesday when my window opened. So I booked 1900 Park fare. Yesterday, I was just looking because Akershus opened up and amazingly there was a table for Liberty Tree! I couldn't believe it. It was even for a good time (4pm). Ate there a few years ago on thanksgiving and we are really looking forward to going again.
I'm actually quite surprised at how many reservations are still available for a group of 4.

Just curious, I have never been to the parks on Thanksgiving. How bad is the crowds going to be? We will be MK on Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter