Thanksgiving 2013; 13 in AKV Grand Villa

dr&momto2boys

DIS Veteran
'Tis the Season so I don't have time for a formal trip report, but I wanted to share our blog from our recent 10 day WDW trip including Thanksgiving day.

We were a group of 13. That's DH, our 5 kids, and me along with SIL, BIL, our kids' 2 cousins and grandma and grandpa.

Click here for the trip report. It shows the last day first, so feel free to use the side menu to start at day 1.

There are a ton of pictures including the grand villa which came complete with kitchen, living room, dining room, three bedrooms, four full baths, a pool table, and three large balconies overlooking the savannas.

I have just read through this and your last trip and it sounds like you had great holidays. Your pics are really good and you have shown how you can make fastpass plus work with crowds.

We were there late September, early October and it was very busy. We were at SSR and didn't have Magic Bands and we really noticed the difference not being able to get FP's prebooked.

You always seem to get so much done, you are quite inspiring, especially with five young children.

I hope you have another trip planned soon.x

Your kids are so adorable, by the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter