Thanks to 'Peter Pan' on 11-1!

belledreamer

Writer, dreamer, and Honorary Lost Girl
If someone could let 'Peter Pan' know how much he made my day at Magic Kingdom on 11-1, I'd be so grateful!

It was his last signing of the day and he had to go back soon to the castle so I wasn't going to be able to get a picture with him, so I sat on a nearby seat and just watched him interact with the other guests while I wrote in my notebook. I guess he had noticed me looking at him because after he finished talking to the last guest, he jumped onto the seat right next to me (in true 'Peter Pan' fashion) asked me what I was writing and took a few seconds to talk to me even though he really needed to leave.

Granted, I'm in my 20's now and have 'grown up' quite a while ago, but for a few moments, I was a child again, ready to fly to Neverland and I'll never forget that. So thank you Peter... :goodvibes

And Peter, I haven't forgotten my promise. I still owe you a story. ;)

How adorable is that!! :)

Peter Pan is just the best, isn't he?! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter