Thanks to CoasterFEV!

h20jag

<br><font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=m
We appreciate your input here on these boards! Your MiB tips boosted my DD & DWs' scores considerably! No help for me though, I just stink at it!
Will MiB get the Express set-up by March 10th?
Thanks for your help!
J

You are very welcome!

and yes, Universal Express opened at Men In Black on Monday, February 26th !!!

Oh, and here is an additional Men In Black scoring tip:

In Times Square (this is the scene just before your vehicle is "eaten" by the giant bug!), you will notice that your vehicle turns AWAY from the bug so you can watch Will Smith on the "Jumbotron." The problem is that, during this point in the ride, there are really NO targets to shoot at in your line of sight. In fact, there is really nothing to shoot at until your vehicle turns 180 degrees to "reveal" the big bug!

Here is the hint: The giant bug has targets all over it! So while everyone else in your vehicle is watching Will Smith on TV - keep you gun out and start shooting behind you / over your shoulder / however you can to hit the big bug behind you. You might look funny doing it (since first-timers don't see the big bug yet), but you're the one scoring more points!

Hmmm...when I pass by the Jumbotron, I always shoot the doors underneath the screen and the alleyway. I seem to hit something and get a bunch of points!

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Take it from someone who knows-the screen has a thousand points in it.

A thousand points in the screen?

If there was a target there, that's a really really low point value. Most targets are 3,000 to 25,000 points.

The thousand points may just be your gun registering it's set number of "misses." Remember, for every 10 to 15 misses, the ride gives a player 1,000 points (so kids don't end up with a score of "0" at the end).

The targets you really want to be hitting at the Jumbotron are behind you (either in the giant bug or along the ride track you just traveled on). Remember, you have ALOT better chance of hitting a target if it's farther away from you due to the infared beam in your gun.

Hold the trigger down for "Automatic" firing, you don't need to pull the trigger for each individual shot.
Then just aim everywhere.
HAVE FUN

If you can shoot 10 misses and get 1,000 points, does that also work when you are spun around? I hole down the trigger when I am spun, but I don't notice an increase in points.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter